winter anderson {request}

requested by tvduworldd

 winter being overprotective of you

today had been such a long day of studying and working for you, so winter wanted to take you out to eat. you had been so on edge lately because of the school work that was piling on. winter felt for you, but wasn't in school so you were alone in your misery. she always tried to be there and relax you and this was one of these times.

the two of you sat across from each other as you looked at the menu. "y/n honey, try to take a breath. i can feel your stress from across the table. it's not good for you." her hand reached across the table to rest on top of yours. you sighed and looked up to meet her gaze, "i know, i'm sorry. i just have so much going on and need a brea-"

you were rudely interrupted by a man who was a little older than you walking up to the table. he leaned on the table in your direction, his back to winter. "uh who-" winter tries to speak, but the man interrupted again "hey, pretty lady. why don't you ditch your little friend here and come home with me?" you were in utter shock. this is not what you needed this week. "no, and she is not my friend, she is my girlfriend. please leave our table."

winter was fuming, but calmed down at your words. the man grabbed your wrist and pulled you into him, "i said-" before he could finish he was thrown backwards. "get the fuck away from my girlfriend, you asshole! touch her again and i will kill you!" winter grasped her hand around the steak knife on the table, but you were quick to grab her hand. she looked back at you and her gaze softened.

"what the fuck, you psycho?!" the man snapped back at winter. now you were quick to get angry. you tried to stand out of your seat, but you felt hands grab your waist, "he's not worth it, babygirl. let's get out of here." she took your hand into yours and pulled out out the front door. "i fucking hate men." "i'm not going to lie, babe, that was hot as fuck," you said with a smirk. your girlfriend mirrored you smirk and pressed a kiss to your lips, "no one touches what's mine."

a/n: yuhhh get into it. hope you guys like this one! not proofread