emma stone

WARNING: mention of abuse

emma finding out that your father is abusive

you had just come from your dad's house and you were trying to get to the bathroom without emma noticing. you had to cover up the bruises on your face and waist. your father never agreed with you liking girls and you had never wanted to see him again, but you had to go one last time to get your mother's necklace that you had left before you moved in with emma.

as you stepped on the last step, emma came around the corner. "hey, ba- WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?" you looked away from her eyes, "i- um fell d-down the- um.. stairs." "you don't really think i believe that, do you?" you bit your lip at the pain in your side. your girlfriend could definitely see the pain in your eyes as you clutched your side.

she lifted up your shirt and saw the huge black and blue bruise. you looked at the floor ashamed. "oh my god, baby." "my dad. i'm so sorry. i-it was my dad," you broke down crying. she grabbed you before you fell to the floor. you both sat on the stairs. "i'm so sorry. why didn't you tell me? how long has this been happening?" "ever since i came out. i didn't tell you because i know you'd worry too much. i didn't want to be a problem." "you're never a problem! you mean the world to me and i need to know when you're hurting," emma countered.

"i'm calling the police." emma dialed 911 and told them the situation. you gave a sigh of relief and wrapped your arms around your girlfriend. "thank you.. so much. i really don't know if i'd be alive without you here," you said. emma smiled, "i love you so so much and i'm so happy that this is over." she was right. it is over.

a/n: wow this is like a mini and very intense story lol. talk about getting carried away. i totally DID NOT cry while writing this.