wanda maximoff {request}

requested by WoahBroTooFar 
• • •
prompt: "baby, open your eyes! stay with me!"

requested by WoahBroTooFar  • • • prompt: "baby, open your eyes! stay with me!"

wanda trying to save you.

the avengers had a very important problem that has to be dealt with waiting for them
in the city. the only thing keeping them
back from going was you begging wanda to come.

"y/n, i won't allow it. you're staying here, out of danger," your girlfriend firmly ordered. "no, i'm going with you." to your girlfriend's dismay, you grabbed your stuff and followed everyone out of the building.

it had been only about an hour and you were already in the middle of all of the commotion. you realized that maybe you should've listened to wanda and stayed home. before you could finish your thoughts, you were flying through the air and slammed into the side of a brick building. wanda screamed and ran over to you.

"no!  baby, open your eyes! stay with me!" you were slowly slipping in and out of consciousness. there was nothing anyone could do to help you now besides be there for your sobbing girlfriend. "i love you, baby," you dragged out in the weakest voice. "i love you too. you're going to be fine. it's going to be okay." 

all you could hear were the faint voices of the avengers. arms wrapped around you and lifted you off of the ground, but before you could react you slowly slipped out of consciousness.