wanda maximoff {request}

requested by Astridnaomiwatson
• • •

wanda defends you after you've been threatened

you had come from sokovia with wanda and pietro. you and pietro were all that wanda had left, so she kept careful watch over the two of you. she knew very well that both of you could handle yourselves just fine, but she worried especially about you. you were her everything; without you, wanda wouldn't know what to do.

the three of you originally set out to help ultron destroy the avengers, but when you found out what was going on you decided to fight with the avengers. it was a difficult decision, especially for wanda. at the moment, you and wanda stood back-to-back as you fought off ultron's army. the two of you working together were unstoppable, but you were caught off guard as something grabbed you and lifted you up. you let out a gasp and tried to turn to face who it was.

you looked up to see that ultron was the one with you in his grasp. "y/n!" wanda immediately turned her focus toward you, "put her down! now, ultron!" "stop fighting with the avengers and ill put her down. if you don't stop, i'll kill her. maybe i'll kill her either way." wanda became infuriated; you have never seen her this upset before. you tried your best to escape his grasp, but a fall from that height would surely injure you. you looked down to wanda and mouthed, 'catch me.'

all of a sudden, you and ultron were engulfed in the bright blue light that poured out of your hands. you used your power to escape his grasp and trusted that wanda would catch you. she did exactly that and shielded you as ultron tried to get to you again. after seeing that you had received a minor injury from ultron, wanda's eyes glowed red and she let a burst of light fill the room. ultron and all of his sub-ultrons disintegrated. you had never seen wanda's powers to this extent.

she rushed over to you and knelt down. "are you alright?" you nodded and tried to get up, but she wouldn't let you. "wait. let me look at your head first," she inspected the giant cut on your forehead and started to speak again, "i thought- i don't know-" "wanda, it's okay. i'm here. i'll always be here. thank you for saving me," you held her hand in yours. "i cannot lose you, y/n. no one can take you away from me."

a/n: kinda trash, but it just made more sense this way so it's not totally accurate😌 i didn't want to kill pietro bc that's too much emotion for queen wanda to handle at once. also thank you prfctally for brainstorming with me lmao. lmk if there are spelling errors.