andy herrera

distracting andy while she works out

you sat in the kitchen of the firehouse and scrolled through your phone. everything had been so quiet lately; there had been no fires whatsoever (not that that was a bad thing) and you were exceedingly bored. a picture of you and andy caught your eye as you scrolled through your photos, 'oh i'll just go and bother her.'

as you rounded the corner, you heard the jump rope slap the floor along with the sound of andy's quick breaths every time she jumped. it's a good thing you two were the only ones there right now. "looking good, herrera." you leaned against the doorframe and crossed your arms. she let out a small laugh, but kept jumping. "400, 404, 402, 600..." you counted the amount of times her feet hit the floor.

the brunette continued to laugh, but held onto her rhythm, "y/n, cut it out i'm in the zone." "aww am i distracting you?" you walked in and sat down on the bench in front of her, "and did you just say, 'in the zone'? it feels like you've been jumping for hours. i'm bored." giving up on her workout, andy dropped the jumprope and wiped the sweat off of her forehead, "you will never let me get a full workout in, will you?" she laughed.

"well you'll get in a workout, just not the kind you're doing right now," you sent andy a playful smirk and laughed at your remark. you stood up from the bench and walked out of the workout room. she laughed as well and hung up the jumprope, "oh you cannot say that and just walk away, y/l/n!" you laughed again and called from the hallway, "yes i can!" andy smiled and went to catch up with you.

a/n: i hope y'all are reading these on your phones bc the paragraphs must look so small on a computer.