hannah meloche

having a photo shoot with hannah

"babe. wake up. we need to get ready to leave soonnn!" hannah tried to wake you up from your deep sleep. "hannaaahhh, what time is it?" you whined. "5 am." your eyes widened, "you're really funny thinking i'm getting up at 5 to take pictures."

she gave you the pouty lip, and you couldn't take it. "fineee." "yay!" you rolled out of bed and got your clothes ready for a shower. "i love youuuu!" hannah yells as you walk to the bathroom. "i love you more!"

about twenty minutes later, you were both ready to go. you got into the car, and made sure you had all of your camera equipment. "are you ready, babe?" you called to hannah. "yeah, i'm coming!" she ran out of the front door, coffee in hand, and climbed into the car.

the drive took about ten minutes, but it felt like forever since you were so tired. hannah let go of your hand to check her phone. "we're almost there! eeeee!" her excitement motivated you to wake up and take these amazing pictures.

once at the location, you set up your camera and waited for the sunrise. hannah looked stunning as usual, and you were getting so many good pictures. some of them were adorable and goofy, and some were intimidating or just plain hot.

"how did that one look?" your girlfriend asked. "it was beautifullll," you zoomed the camera in on her face and she let out a laugh. "you're just the cutest," she gushed. "no you."

a/n: i want this.