Not an update again. I'm sorry

I know I haven't posted a new chapter in a while but I've just been so frustrated by what's been happening in the US. 

I'm disgusted by the country I call my home.

If you have no idea what's happening watch this vid:

https://youtu.be/dqTeGu7B5gc 

She covers all the points I can get fired up about, and all the money made of the vid goes towards donating to families directed by police brutality

As a person of color that lives in the United states it's scary knowing that cops have that much hate in their heart to kill someone due to their skin color. Now I"m not one of those that says ACAB (all cops are bad) because I know a handful of cops that are my friends dads, uncles, and brothers,  that are good people. 

But the cops I don't know that I see out are scary, I don't know if I'm gonna be the next victim of police brutality. My friends are also people of color, I get nervous when I'm driving them around and a cop passes us. We already know the radio gets turned off, both of my hands go to the steering wheel and I don't look away for dear life. I can't do anything that would cause me to get pulled over. 

It shouldn't be like this. Black people should not be worried for their lives from the people that are supposed to be protecting them. 

And honestly Donald Trump isn't doing shit but tweeting stuff that gets everyone riled up. 

Like tell me why the presidents tweet got flagged for being too violent?!? 

"When the looting starts the shooting starts" 

What the actual fuck. 

I'm not saying looting and riots is the answer but imagine being a person of color and you and your ancestors have been oppressed literally since slavery. People are getting tired of seeing innoecnt black lives being taken and the police not being punished due to their "rights." 

Since when was murdering someone covered under your rights. 

Take Trayvon Martin's case for example... George Zimmerman, someone apart of his neighborhood watch group, called the police on Trayvon Martin because he looked "suspicious" he shot and killed Trayvon, and you know what he got charged with. 

Nothing. 

The charges were dropped because theere was no sufficient evidence. He got away after killing a 17 year old, he's been arrested multiple times after this incident for domestic abuse and hes still walking free. 

You wanna know how he handled with killing Trayvon Martin.

He sued Trayvon Martin's family for $100 million for his reputation being destroyed...

Can you believe this shit?? Cuz it's unbelievable to me. 

I know this book genuinely gets good views so hopefully I can inform you on what's happening/ a little rant from me too. 

If you go watch her vid make you sure you comment saying I sent you ❤️

Anyway I'm going to try and start writing another chapter tonight