She's gone pt2

Lukes POV

Sage and I walk outside and an ear-piercing scream echoes through the woods behind her house.

"That's Dakota!" I scream while running into the woods following the noises. After a good 5 minutes of running, I find car tracks in the leaves, I follow them and I find a large building, that looks abandoned. Sage comes up behind me and I turn to look at her.

"Sage you stay out here while I go in there and fight off whatever's in there hurting Dakota," I tell her placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Luke I think you have forgotten, I'm a fighter that's part of the reason why I got expelled from my other school," She tells me while swatting my hand off her shoulder.

She walks past me and into the building, where I can clearly make out Dakota's screams. I run to the closest stairwell where a man that I recognize appears out of the shadows, her father. He comes running at me and I grab him by the arm and throw him on the ground punching him over and over. After he got some punches and kicks at me and I got the same to him Sage comes up to us sticking a needle in his arm.

"What the hell was that?" I question

"A sleeping drug." She tells me like it's a usual thing for her to do.

My eye is throbbing and my body aches but I still hear Dakota's screams and I rush to the room where she is, I try to open the door but it's locked. I kick it down and what I see makes me sick. This stranger is on top of Dakota completely naked and I'm pretty sure she's completely naked too. I run in and shove the man off of her.

"Luke your gonna kill him let me handle this, you go to Dakota. She's completely naked and I really want to beat the shit out of this guy." I look up at Sage nodding my head. 

I punch the guy one more time before getting off of him and letting Sage take over. I run over to Dakota and my eyes travel up and down her body, I just couldn't help it. Once I snap out of it I take off my shirt and put it over her, it covers her entire body and I pick her up. She screams at my touch and I try to calm her down but she won't stop squirming. I yell at Sage to meet us in the car and I run out with Dakota in my arms, she's still squirming around but I hold onto her tighter. We get to the car and I get into the back seat with her, she looks up at me and I see her eyes glossy and full of fear. Her face has cuts all over it and the rest of her body is covered in cuts as well, I try to stroke her hair but she flinches. My eyes sadden and I realize her dad and that other boy probably broke her and got her to go back to her old quiet self. She turns away from me trying to hide her face and I decide to just let her do what she wants considering what she went through. Once Sage gets in the car I start to think of what just happened.

'Oh my god, Dakota just lost her virginity to that creep; I wanted to be her first.' I selfishly thought

I started to get really mad and tense and all I wanted to do is punch something really hard. Once we arrived back at the beach house I stormed out of the car leaving Sage and Dakota.

-Sages POV-

Luke storms out of the car and I turn around in the driver's seat and face Dakota.

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask.

She looks at me and smiles. "I am now," She exhales.

"Luke was really worried about you, it's the most I've seen him cry," Dakota's face drops, I think she's scared.

"Luke really scares me, he looks exactly like that boy that was with my dad. And he's really mad, what if he hits me?" I can tell Dakota is really scared.

"If Luke hits you I'll beat the shit out of him, that's a promise," I reassure her.

Her face forms a slight smile and I get out of the car and help her out afterward. We both walk into the house and I help her upstairs she sits on her couch and I pick out some fresh clothes for her.

"Hey, why don't you lie down on your bed?" I ask her.

"I'm scared." She whispers

I let her change before I helped her up and carefully led her to the bed. Her hands are shaking and she looks up at me.

"Trust me Luke and I won't ever let someone hurt you here." I give her a smile and I watch her lie down.

"I'm going to go get some food downstairs, do you want anything?" I ask her

"No thank you," She smiles, my hands on the doorknob when Dakota speaks up.

"Wait Sage... can you please pass me my phone," She says smiling.

"Ya sure you lazy bum," We both start laughing and I walk downstairs to get some food.

I enter the kitchen and I see Luke sitting at the counter with a beer.

"What the hell are you doing?!?" I exclaim.

"I'm drinking what the hell does it look like!" He spits at me, obviously a little tipsy.

"You're fucking insane, Dakota is upstairs scared at every movement and you decide to just get drunk and not worry about it! What kind of boyfriend are you, wait I'm not even sure you guys are official I never heard of you actually asking her out." I spit back at him. I can tell the last part hit him because his face changed. He got up and walked upstairs, me being an idiot let him go. I didn't even think about how Dakota was saying he was scaring her, or how he was completely drunk. I was pulled back into reality when I heard Dakota yell.

I bolted up the stairs and into the room they were in, Luke was on top of Dakota and she was desperately trying to get him off of her. I shoved him off and made sure Dakota was ok. I then grabbed Luke by his ear and dragged him into the other room.

"Why the hell are you boys so fucking stupid!" I exclaim pacing back and forth.

"What did I just do?" Luke questioned himself putting his hands in his hands.

"You really messed up this time, when your dumbass decided to storm out of the car she told me she was scared of you because you looked like the boy that was on top of her and she was scared you were going to hit her." I look up at Luke his eyes are glossy and he's shaking his head.

"I'd never hit her, ever she should know that." He says his voice cracking. "I don't know what to do." He says

"Well, what you aren't gonna do is go in that room drunk again. You are going to stay in this room and sleep and I am going to go comfort YOUR situationship," I slam the door and walk into Dakota's room.

-Authors note-

Comment what u think so far...