Busted

<Dakotas POV>

I wake up the next day and Luke's arm is wrapped tightly around my waist. I manage to get out of bed and get ready for school, I take a quick shower and put on my clothes for the day before Luke wakes up. Finally Luke is awake and just sitting on the edge of my bed staring at the wall. I continue to get ready when a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist and Luke pulled me into his lap.

"How did you get ready so fast," He asked looking at me fully dressed. 

I shrugged, "I just don't try with my outfits." 

"You still look beautiful though." 

I smiled messing up his hair, "Nice bedhead." 

We both get ready for school and Luke drives us, as we enter the building side by side everyone's eyes are on us. My nerves are through the roof but I just focus on my feet like I normally would. 

< Isabellas POV>

I obviously like Luke more than Dakota does, Luke just doesn't realize it yet but I have come up with a plan to break them apart.

~Texts between Isabella and Jace~

'Hey Jace :)'

'Wassup'

'So um I was wondering if you could do something for me.'

'And what would that be?'

'I was wondering if you could possibly maybe make out, tonight at the party, with Dakota so I could get to Luke'

'Oh yes I'd love to get my hands on Dakota'

'Thank you so much Jace I really owe you one,'

'Oh, no problem I would have wanted to do that anyway,'

<Dakotas POV>

The school day was over and I felt that Isabella had been acting very weird to me lately. I pushed the thought away and headed home to get ready for Luke's friend Jace's party tonight. The walk to my house felt long but I finally made it. I had to pick an outfit out later, I don't even know why I agreed to go parties were my worst fear ever and I vowed never to go to one. But here I am now; showering, doing my hair and makeup all for a high school party. Once I'm done I go outside to where Luke was waiting for me in the driveway.

"Y-you look gorgeous." He says looking at me.

"Why thank you," I respond flipping my hair.

When we get to the party I can already smell alcohol and see people dancing, the scent reminds me of my dad and I start to feel anxious but I push those feelings away. The two of us enter the house and head to a group of Luke's friends, we hang around them for a while until Jace asks me if I could go with him to grab some more beer. I shoot a glance at Luke and he gives me a reassuring nod, he's pretty confident Jace won't try anything on me because he trusts him the most out of his whole friend group. I start to look back at Luke but I see Isabella throwing herself onto him, Luke looks at me while I'm walking up the stairs and sees I'm feeling uncomfortable. I can tell he's trying to come and get me but Isabella won't let him move.

Jace leads me into a guest room, and he closes the door behind him. He's starting to get really close to me to the point where I can smell his breath, I could definitely tell he has been drinking. I back up and fall on my back onto the bed, Jace quickly takes advantage of my position and quickly gets on top of me.

"Hey pretty thaaaannnng" He calls me. At this point, he is rubbing his hand on my thigh and making his way up my dress. He falls on top of me and kisses me right on the lips I feel disgusted. He slowly starts to unbutton his shorts and he takes his shirt off.

'Oh god where's Luke' I think to myself.

"Jace please stop," I beg him as he's taking off his boxers.

"Jace I don't like that, stop." I try to tell him again but more firmly this time.

By now Jace is completely naked and drunk, and I don't know what he's going to do.

Now he's starting to slowly kiss my neck trying to get my dress off.

"Jace stop it!" I practically scream.

My adrenaline is pumping so hard that everything goes black.

<Lukes POV>

I take one last glance at Dakota as she walks up the stairs, her face is full of worry. I know she's uncomfortable, and I'm trying to get over to her but Isabella won't let me leave. Then I realize what was going on.

'it's a trap!' I yell in my head.

I get away from Isabella and I hear Dakota's voice.

"Jace I don't like that, stop" I hear her plead in one of the guest rooms.

I burst into the room and see Jace completely naked on top of Dakota, she's not moving. I see she's passed out and Jace has his hands all in her dress. I walk over to him shoving him to the ground not caring that he is completely naked.