Rings

The next day Luke and I went to Disneyland for a little bit and went to California Adventure for most of the day, we were in line for the drop tower and Luke was looking at me.

"Dakota, are you ready?" He asks.

"I'm kinda nervous," I say smiling.

We get onto the ride and Luke grabs my hand.

"It'll be fine, little kids go on this ride all the time," He says.

I nodded and look straight ahead of me. The platform went all the way to the top of the ride and the gates opened and we could see the entire park, Luke grabbed my hand and I squeezed it as the platform dropped. I shut my eyes as it dropped and basically kept them closed for the rest of the ride, once it was over we exited the ride and went outside.

"So what did you think about that ride?" He asked me.

"I don't know my eyes were shut," I said.

"Well was it fun?" He asked.

"Yea it was pretty fun,"

Luke went into a shop and wouldn't let me go with him, I waited outside of the store and went on my phone. I waited for like 30 minutes and Luke finally came out of the store, he didn't even have any bags or anything it looked like he didn't even buy anything. I didn't ask any questions because maybe he did buy something and I just didn't see it.

Afterward Luke and I went on California Screaming, the grizzly river run, and the rides in cars land. We also had some really good food and ice cream. We went back into Disneyland and went on more rides, Luke and I rode the train around the entire park before it was closing time and we got some pictures there. We also took pictures in front of the castle and pictures while we were waiting in lines. The both of us got matching bracelets, shirts, and sweats. When the rides closed we were still able to hang out on Mainstreet in the park, but there weren't many people considering it was 12:30 am. Luke and I walked to the castle and looked at how lit up it was.

 Luke and I walked to the castle and looked at how lit up it was

"Luke it's so pretty," I said admiring the lights.

"You're prettier," He says looking at me.

I smiled up at him and our eyes locked together, he gently kissed me and put his forehead against mine.

"I have a surprise for you," He whispered.

"ooh, what is it?" I said getting excited.

Luke reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small bag.

"Remember when I went into the store?" He said reaching into the bag.

"Yea?" I said looking at his hands.

"This is what I bought you," He brought out a small box and opened it.

Inside was a rose gold ring that was shaped like a princess's crown, I looked up at him.