Disney is magical

Luke and I woke up the next morning and ate breakfast while we were eating I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I say picking it up.

"Hey Dakota this is Michelle," The voice says.

"Oh hi Michelle, how are you?" I asked her.

"I'm doing good, and I have very good news for you," She said.

"Oh I'd love to hear it," I said walking into the living room.

"Ok, so I scored you and your boyfriend tickets to Disneyland!" She exclaims.

"No way! You are lying to me," I screamed.

"No I'm being serious, Disney reached out to me because they have noticed that you are growing fast and wanted to invite you to the park, do you want to accept the tickets," She said.

"Omg yes! I'd love to, what do I have to do like do I have to post something or do something while I'm there?" 

"They didn't say anything specifically for you to do but most companies would just appreciate it if you ya know took pictures and videos showing all the fun."

"Deal! When are we going?" I asked.

"This weekend, so in 6 days from today,"

"Omg, I'm so excited!" I scream.

We say goodbye and I put my phone down.

"LUKE!," I scream.

"Yes, baby?" He replies walking into the room.

I run over and jump onto him, "We are going to Disneyland!" I say excitedly.

"Really?" He questions wrapping his arms around my waist.

"This weekend!" I yell.

"Me too?" He asks looking at me confused.

"Yes silly," I said.

We started talking about Disneyland and Luke said he used to go there all the time with his family.

"Have you been to Disneyland?" He asks.

"No, but I heard it's fun," I say honestly.

"Whattttt," He says shocked, "This is gonna be so much fun."

"Dude, can we please order a pizza I'm starving," I say randomly.

Luke looks at me shocked, "You want a pizza?"

I blush, "I mean I'll order it."

"No let's go out on a pizza date," He says picking me up.

"Omg yes!" I say excitedly.

He kisses my nose before putting me down.

We leave after like 20 minutes and drive to a cute pizza spot on the ocean, we get a cheese pizza and eat it on the deck.

"So what are you gonna wear at Disneyland?" Luke asks me.

"I don't know what should I wear?" I asked.

"We should match one of the days," Luke said as we were waiting for the pizza.

"oh yes, that would make the cutest pictures!" I exclaimed.

We scoured through Pinterest looking for cute outfits and we found a few that we liked and planned out some outfits and waited for the pizza to arrive. Once our food came we ate it while still talking about what we wanted to do with our future.

-Lukes POV-

Dakota and I ate food and talked about our Disney trip and about the future. I learned that Dakota wants 4 kids but is terrified of commitment, I mean I kinda already knew this but I have never heard her say it.