I have a crush on you

I get into my car and drive to the supermarket thinking about what just happened.

<Dakotas POV>

I wait in my room for Luke to get home, then my phone goes off. I get a text message from Isabella.

'Just so you know Luke and I just made out in the supermarket parking lot.'

She also sends a picture proving that she infact is with Luke. My phone goes off again but this time it's Luke.

'Listen I'm done with you I can't take your emotions anymore I've been around you for like 2 days and it's all just sadness. All I wanted was to get in your pants and obviously you aren't going to let me so just forget everything I told you. I don't really care anymore.'

I read that text a couple of times trying not to believe it.

'Oh I'm sorry for whatever I did to you, I knew something was wrong. I hope you and Isabella are happy together.' I press send and dig a razor into my skin.

<Lukes POV>

I arrive at the store buy the ice cream and start to make my way back to my car, I can't seem to get my mind off what happened earlier in the kitchen.

'God I wanted to kiss her so badly.' I think to myself not even letting my brain ration with my feelings.

I get interrupted by my thoughts when Isabella pulled me into her and started kissing me, I went stiff I knew this was wrong I tried to pull away but before I could she took a picture of us grabbed my phone out of my pocket, and ran away. I chased after her trying to get my phone back until she just stopped running turned and handed me my phone back. I get into my car and my face immediately turns pale, I look down to see a text message on my phone.

'Oh I'm sorry for whatever I did to you, I knew something was wrong. I hope you and Isabella are happy together.'

It's a message from Dakota I quickly unlock my phone and sees what Isabella texted her from my phone.

'Listen I'm done with you I can't take your emotions anymore I've been around you for like 2 days and it's all just sadness. All I wanted was to get in your pants and obviously you aren't going to let me so just forget everything I told you. I don't really care anymore.'

God, why did Isabella have to send that? I respond to Dakota.

'Dakota that text was not me Isabella took my phone and ran around with it, I tried getting it back but she didn't listen. Dakota, I didn't mean any of that I swear.'

I anxiously waited for a response. Nothing happens so I decided to call her, on about the fourth ring she picks up.

"H-hello" She mumbles into the phone

"Dakota, Oh my god I am so glad you are ok," I tell her.

"Luke I-I I made a big mistake" She stutters

"What are you talking about," I ask

"Dakota?..."

No response

"DAKOTA"

Still no response.

I rush out of the parking lot and speed towards her house. I bomb up the stairs and into Dakota's room, I find her on her bathroom floor full of blood... once again. 

"DAKOTA!" I scream... again. 

I wrap her wrists tightly to stop the bleeding, I pick her up and put her down on her bed. I'm pacing back and forth in her room watching her body lying in bed, I go over to her side and kneel down.

"Dakota I'm so sorry this is all my fault I should have never left you alone. I should have been more assertive when Isabella took my phone and I should probably change my password too. I really do like you and I really really hope we can maybe be more than friends. I just need you to wake up right now so we can do that." I realize she can't hear me but at this point, tears are streaming down my face.

A few minutes pass and I notice that Dakota is starting to wake up. I rush over to her and watch her beautiful hazel eyes flutter open. I apologize right away to her and explain everything to her. She didn't wanna bring up her arms so I let it go knowing we got everything under control. We decide to watch a scary movie again and she snuggles right up into my chest, all of a sudden her phone starts to ring, and sadly it's her father she motions for me to stay quiet as she picks up the phone.

"Hello"

"Hey slut just making sure you are still alive but sadly I can tell you are."

She just replies with a simple "Yup."

"HEY MISSY DON'T TAKE THAT TONE WITH ME I WILL GIVE YOU A HARDER BEATING THAN NORMAL JUST FOR THAT," He screams.

He hangs up the phone and is crying, I can tell she's terrified.

"Hey come over here" I motion over for her to come over to me. She doesn't move and I come up from behind her and lead her to her bed. I get her on the bed and she goes to her pillow and just cries. I move her and she puts her head in my shirt she continues to sob.

"I'm gonna die. He's going to murder me and get away with it." She rambled. 

"No you aren't going to die, you can run to my house and he won't be able to touch you," I reassured her. 

"Now I feel bad." She says

"For what?" I question

"I got your shirt completely soaked," She says moving back to her pillow.

"Hey don't worry I can fix it," I take off my shirt and pull her back closer to me.

Once I semi-calm her down, we decide to watch family guy again. I don't really watch the show I put all my attention on Dakota.

"Dakota can you look at me."

She turns her head and her beautiful eyes are staring right into mine.

"I think I like you."

She looks at me confused.

"I mean like, I think I like you more than just a friend." 

Her emotion changes from confusion to shock, "You do?" 

I nod, "I do." 

"What if I said I do too?"

I look at her shocked, I thought she would have been done with me by now but I guess not.

'Alright, I can't control this urge anymore.'

I pull her face closer to mine and connect our lips together. Her body goes stiff at first and I can tell she's never kissed a boy before purely by the shock that went through her body, but soon enough she becomes more relaxed and goes along with my movement.