Sage fixes everything

Luke stays hugging me in the same spot for about 20 minutes.

"Luke why can't I just be normal?" I ask

Luke looks up at me with tear-stained cheeks, his eyelashes are stained and they are clumped together, indicating he had been crying too.

"What do you mean?" He says looking at me.

"Why does my life have to be so different, why am I the one that has to get abused and bullied, why don't my parents care about me like other kids have parents care about them?" I feel mad and sad all at the same time.

"Dakota you are the strongest person I know, I think if anyone had your life they wouldn't have survived as well as you have, your mom probably cares a lot for you and wants the best for you," Luke tells me.

-hours pass and sage gets home-

"Hey losers I'm back!" Sages says as she walks through the door. "Dakota we are going to the beach! I bought you a super cute swimsuit!"

 "Dakota we are going to the beach! I bought you a super cute swimsuit!"

Dakotas suit above

"Why I'm going to look awful in that, what were you thinking I can't pull that off!" I complain.

"Girl shut your ass up and change, I'll wait outside the door."

I put on the swimsuit and I just about die, I look so ugly and all my fat is exposed. 10 minutes go by and sage finally grows impatient and bangs on the door, surprisingly it didn't break down.

"Can you hurry up, I'd like to go out when there's still sunlight."

"Um you should go without me I look so ugly in this," I say through the door.

"Oh my Dakota, open the door before I kick it down."

"Ok damn no need to get so aggressive," I say while unlocking and opening the door.

Once the door is open and Sage can see me her Jaw drops.

"What is it that bad?" I ask trying to cover myself.

"Um excuse me who are you? You look amazing! What the fuck!" She yells, "Luke your girl is sexy!"

"I already know that, why are you saying this now!" He says from the other room.

"Come in here and look!" Sage yells

"Oh no!" I say

I run back into the bathroom and lock the door.

"C'mon Dakota it's just Luke," Sage says.

"Ya, it's just me!" He yells from the hallway.

I take deep breaths and slowly unlock the door, and step out. Luke turns the corner into the hallway and stops when he sees me. His mouth drops and his eyes travel my body.

"Uh, Luke my eyes are up here," I awkwardly laugh.

He starts walking towards me as if he is mesmerized by me wearing this. He walks slowly at first but his pace quickens, I turn around and run up the stairs. Luke is close behind me but I manage to jump in the bed and covers before he could catch me. I lay in my bed as Luke walks in with the same look in his eyes.

"Sage we will be a minute!" Luke calls down to her

"Ok be gentle! She's still a virgin!" Sage yells.

"Oh my shut up Sage!" I say while covering my face with the blanket.

Luke walks over to the bedside. "That's not what I want right now Dakota." He tells me.

"Good cause you ain't getting that now," I say uncovering my face.

Luke laughs. "Why are you covering yourself up?" 

"Because I'm uh cold, ya I'm cold," I say while fake smiling.

Luke walks over to the foot of the bed and yanks the blanket off that way.

"Ohhhh why did you have to do that, now was that really necessary at this moment."

Luke laughs at my sarcasm and I sit up with my legs crossed like a third grader.

"So why are we still in here?" I get up and make my way to the door.

I almost reach the door but before I could Luke grabs me and turns me around and smashes his lips onto mine. At first, the kisses were soft and weak, but seconds pass and they become rough and Luke starts grabbing my ass through the swimsuit. Luke leads me over to the bed and I fall over on it, Luke hovers above me not breaking the kiss. After about 30 seconds of this, he travels down to my neck, kissing every inch of it and sucking at some parts leaving red marks. He travels lower kissing my chest and upper breasts, leaving marks there too. He travels back up my neck and kisses below my ear, I moan and I feel him get hard. I can feel his smirk against my lips. He finally breaks away.

"That was hot," He says

I blush and turn away.

"Hey don't turn away from me it's okay," He says turning me around.

I don't respond and wait for him to make the next move.

He leans over so his mouth is near my ear, he whispers "You see all those marks I left on you, that shows everyone that you are all mine."

I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed his neck and pulled him so his lips were on mine. I could tell he was surprised at first but in no time he kissed me back. Every second I could tell he was getting harder, and when he couldn't take it anymore he broke the kiss.

"You should go swimming, Sage has been uh waiting," Luke says.

I break out in laughter.

"W-what why are you laughing," He stutters obviously uncomfortable.

I can see his dick print through his shorts. I point down, "Don't have too much fun without me." I decide to tease him a bit more so I bite my lower lip and wink at him before turning around to the door.

"AHHH you're driving me crazy." He says sounding a little bit in pain.

I giggle while walking obviously not hearing him get off the bed. All of a sudden he has me turned around again and we're kissing again. He leads me over to the wall and picks me up, I wrap my legs around him and he repositions himself by grabbing my butt to get a better grip on me and I hear him moan. Our kisses turn rough again and he travels down to my neck hitting the sweet spot making me moan. He then leaves a couple of hickeys on my neck and I leave a few on his. At this point he keeps shifting because he got really hard, he stops again and carefully sets me down.

"Sage is waiting," He says.

"Have fun, "I wink and open the door.

He grunts and bangs his fist on the wall.

I walk down the stairs blushing, as I see Sage at the bottom.

"Woah what did you two do? I must have fixed your guy's relationship," She laughs.

-Authors Note-

Hope you guys liked this chapterrrrrrr if you did comment and tell me what you thought about it ;))))