Forgive me?

-Dakotas POV-

As I'm sitting on the couch looking out at the water I hear car doors close and a knock at my door.

"What the hell nobody knows about this place."

My mind wanders to who it could be, and this time the doorbell rings. I decide to go for it and open the door and I see Sage and Luke looking at me in shock.

"Dakota!" Luke yells with excitement in his voice.

I wasn't very excited to see him so I just moved on to Sage.

"Hey, Sage! How'd you find me?" I ask trying to ignore Luke.

"Um well Luke and I um kinda sorta uh tracked your phone to find you," Sage can tell what's going on between me and Luke and she does the worst thing possible.

"Well, I'm going to go enjoy the view while you guys work whatever's going on out," She gives me a smile and a wink and walks away.

I glare at Luke at the brink of tears realizing all that's happened so far.

"Dakota I'm sorry," He says.

"Sure you are," I respond sorta sarcastically.

"Really I was walking to your locker and then Isabella just threw herself on me I swear on my life," Luke takes a step closer to me.

"I want to believe you," Is all I can manage to say before a single tear runs down my cheek.

"Please do I miss you. I miss your smile, your laugh, your hugs, and kisses,
I miss everything about you," Luke is now a couple of inches in front of me.

"I-I just don't know," I run up to my room now balling, jumping onto my bed.

-Sage POV -

I hear Luke and Dakota talking, and suddenly Dakota runs upstairs crying.

"What the hell dude I thought you were gonna makeup," I looked at him confused.

"I tried apologizing and she just ran off," Luke says with a look of defeat in his eyes.

"Imma go talk to her don't mess this up bro," I say while heading upstairs.

I walk down the long hallway, and I hear a faint cry become louder and louder as I get further down the hallway. And then I reach the room where it's coming from, I open the door and see Dakota crying on her bed.

"Hey what happened you guys were doing so well," I say walking over to her bedside.

"Sage I'm so scared, I want to take Luke back but I'm scared he'll break my heart again this is like the third time he's done this," She says.

"Hey, that boy loves you I promise you what happened last week was not intentional you know how Isabella is she's trying to make your life difficult," I tell her.

"You think so?" She questions.

"I'm going to tell Luke to get his ass up here and stay with you and watch you'll see how much he loves you," I walk out of the room and downstairs to Luke.

I give him a recap of what just happened.

"I will show her that I love her," He marches his way up the stairs and into her room. As soon as I hear the door close I make my way into the kitchen and got something to eat.

-Dakotas POV-

After Sage leaves I get up and sit at my window, trying to clear my thoughts. And I hear the door open, automatically knowing Luke is in my room. Before I know it he's standing right behind me and I can feel his arms around my waist. And then I realize I haven't been eating at all this week, and you can feel my ribcage.

"Princess, when was the last time you ate something?" He whispers in my ear.

"Last week," I mutter so quietly that I couldn't hear myself.

"Last week!" Luke grabs me and turns me around so I'm facing him. "you need to eat at least twice a day," He pouts.

"I know," I shrugged looking at the ground.

"I'm going to get you some food say put and then we can cuddle."

I laugh

"What's so funny" He pouts again.

"Cuddle?" I question.

"Yes when you leave me for a week you are going to cuddle with me whether you like it or not," He states as he opens my door.

"Ok, buddy," I mutter.

While Luke gets me something to eat I turn on the TV and put on family guy. He comes back upstairs with a cheese pizza.

"Holy crap how'd you get that?!?" I exclaim.

"I have my ways," he says with a smirk.

Luke gets in the bed and lays next to me.

"Eat," he points down at the pizza that's sitting on his lap.

I pick up a piece and bite into it, my teeth feel weird but I ignore it and eat the piece of pizza. Luke's watching me making sure I swallow it.

"Eat more," He commands.

I pick up another piece and eat that too. After about an hour Luke gets me to eat about 4 more pieces.

"I feel fat" I complain patting my stomach.

"Well you aren't," He reassures me.

"I missed you being in my arms ya know that?" Luke looks down at me smiling.