Fancy

We were on the boat for like 2 hours until we were at the port,

"Dakota," I said shaking her lightly

Her eyes opened and she looks around, 

"We are here," I said

"You wanna go grab my bag?" She asked

"Sure," 

I ran down the stairs, told Molly and Riley to get up, and grabbed Dakota's bag. I went back upstairs to her while everyone else was just beginning to get up, the parents were absolutely wasted except my father. Now the challenge was to get everyone home, 

We waited for everyone to get off the boat safely and my dad help guide everyone home. Dakota and I walked behind all the other people to make sure no one gets left behind. 

It finally took a good 15 minutes to get to the house, they were being super loud and dancing everywhere. I grabbed Dakota's hand and we went upstairs. 

The both of us walked into our room, and I closed and locked the door. 

"Are you good?" I asked turning around 

She nodded going through her bag, 

I knew she wasn't good but she was trying to act like she was. 

"I'm gonna shower," 

"Can I come?" I asked on a limb

"Sure," 

We both walked into the bathroom, and I closed and locked the door. Dakota turned the shower on and started to take her swimsuit off, I turned my attention to looking at my hair in the shower because again I knew she didn't want me watching her. I didn't take my shorts off until I knew she was in the shower, when I got in the water felt really good against my cold skin. It was like 2 am and the both of us had salty ocean water all over us, the water was super warm. Dakota was washing her body, she was covered in soap and bubbles. 

"You look like a snowman," I laughed

My laugh boomed throughout the whole bathroom, her eyes went wide. 

"Dakota everyone is wasted downstairs, and our doors are locked," 

She nodded slowly, I was still gonna try to be quiet though because I knew she really didn't want anyone to hear. Which is understandable.  

She was washing the soap off her body and she looks at me, 

"Come here," She said

I walked over to her and she put my head under the water, she started washing my hair. She spiked it up in a mohawk and looked up smiling at her work, I sat down on the bench thing so Dakota could reach my head better. She washed the shampoo out of my hair with the detachable shower head, I squeezed her boob with my hand as she was rinsing the shampoo out. I just admired her whole body as she was running her hands through my hair with conditioner, my hands were going up and down her sides. 

She rinses the conditioner out of my hair, and she starts to clean her own hair. She put her hair in one of those spikes with the shampoo, I smiled as I watched her wash her hair. I washed my body as she was washing her hair, once she was done I pulled her into me. I hugged her wrapping my arms around her shoulders I put my cheek flat on hers, the water was on and raining on us. We stood under the water for like 5 minutes, I looked down at her dripping water from my hair onto her face. 

She looked back up at me smiling, her hair covering her face. I moved it out of the way with my hand so I could see her eyes. 

'Damn I wish this house was empty right now,' I thought