It's over

As the weeks went on Luke was going to football and eventually going back to school, he would occasionally stay at his own house. Sage was also at school she and Liek were still together and was always hanging out. I was super lonely at home but I took it as an opportunity to prefilm videos for youtube and just manage my other accounts.

-September 5th-

I got a phone call from Luke, 

"Hey baby I have a football game tomorrow will you go?" He asked.

"I don't know, those people don't really like me," I said uneasily.

"C'mon please you can wear my jersey and Sage will be there because Liek is playing too," He pleads.

"Will you pick me up?" I asked. 

"Yes, I'll get you by 5 and drop you off with Sage," He says.

"Ok, I'll go," I said.

"Yayyyy, ok I gotta go to class I love you," He sings. 

"ok I'll see you tomorrow," I sigh before hanging up the phone. 

Luke starts to say something but the phone had hung up. 

I was a little sad Luke wasn't here anymore but I understood that he had to go to school, but damn I was lonely. I was still keeping up with my homeschooling and actually I was already ahead. I decided to watch TV, I was doing it for hours and I heard the front door open.

"Dakota?" I heard a familiar voice say. 

"I'm in here," I call out. 

Luke runs into the room and jumps onto the couch I'm sitting on. 

"I missed you," He said kissing me all over my face.

"I missed you too," I laughed.

"Why did you hang up on me earlier, you sounded sad?" He asked. 

"I didn't mean to, you were saying bye so I assumed you wanted to get off the phone," I said.  

"You just sounded so sad, it made me sad," He whined.

"I'm sorry," I told him.

He wraps his arms around me and just stares at me.

"I wanna live with you again," He whines.

"C'mon school has to be a little fun," I say laying on him.

"No it's not everyone is so fake, they all talk about you like they are your best friend," He complains. 

I laugh at how passionate he seems about this, "Luke just let it go it could be worse." 

He shrugs his shoulders and hugs me tighter.

"Hey, there's a party after the game do you wanna go?" Luke asks.

"No I'm good but you should go," I tell him.

"C'mon please go with me," He begs.

I look up at Luke, "I'm good at home, but go have fun with your friends after the game." 

"Ok but I'm not staying for the whole time, I'm coming back here and we are gonna do something," He said. 

I nodded my head and yawned, 

"Are you tired?" He asked. 

I lied and said no out of fear he would leave. 

"I'm sleeping here tonight are you sure you aren't tired?" He said smirking. 

"I'm exhausted," I finally said.

Luke shook his head before laughing, he carried me up the stairs and into my bed. He went to his room and changed into different clothes before crawling into the bed with me.