18: Amazing Voice (Rewrite)

Start from the beginning

"Like I fucking said no!" Katsuki yelled turning the stove on.

"No fucking way when was your first!?" Mina asked.

Katsuki scoffed "Our first date" he calmly said.

"On your first date wait...so Midoriya was right about screaming that night, but it was from that!" Mina yelled.

"Calm down!" Katsuki yelled back "And yes it was from that maybe it depends on the time you heard the screaming, whatever" Katsuki shrugged.

"I don't fucking care but how are you guys?" Katsuki asked.

"Oh we're good!" Mina answered and Kirishima nodded in agreement.

"Have youuu?" Katsuki asked.

Both teens turned red knowing what Katsukis talking about.

"O-oh n-no we h-haven't!" Kirishima said.

'Doing it with Kiri? I never thought about it. Of course I would want to lose my v-card with him but am I ready now? Maybe not but does he want to do it? What if he doesn't?...I want to do it with him but only if he wants to do i-' Mina's thoughts were interrupted by Katsuki.

"Oi! Pinky what the fucks wrong?" Katsuki asked.

Mina looks at Katsuki then Kirishima "N-nothing!" She yelled with a nervous smile.

"Okay whatever" Katsuki said putting the food on two plates.

"Is that for Midoriya? And where is she?" Kirishima asked.

"She's in her room, and me being the good fucking boyfriend I am is going to take her breakfast" Katsuki said proud of himself.

"That's manly of you Bakubro! Oh and also did you see that black Tesla model x outside! Damn whoever has that fucking car is lucky!" Kirishima smiled.

"That's my fucking car" Katsuki said before walking away.

"WHAT!" Both teens yelled.

"Calm down! And yeah I got it yesterday as a gift" Katsuki said waiting by the elevator.

"Who got it for you!?" Kirishima asked.

"Deku, my old hag and old man" Katsuki answered then elevator doors open so he walks in and looks at the couple "Well bye losers" he said as the doors close.

When Katsuki got to Izukus room he hear a guitar. He slowly opens the door and peek inside.

Katsuki sees Izuku on her bed leaning on the wall while playing the guitar and her laptop is next to her.

Izuku stops and plays something on her laptop. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath then continues to play her guitar.

(This has a piano for the song just imagine it as a guitar)

'Deku really has an amazing voice' Katsuki smiles to himself then he heard Izuku talk.

"I wonder if I should post this one?"

'Post?' Katsuki walks in and Izuku looks at him.

"Oh Kacchan your back" Izuku said with a smile.

Katsuki give Izuku the plate of food and she puts her guitar to the side then takes the plate.

Katsuki sits next to Izuku "So I heard the song" he said before taking a bite of what he made.