I can summon more then just minion

So in this oneshot Riccaro can summon all of the Hermes brother. They all appear and have a huge reunion while Riccaro looks confused. Inmo then explains everything to him. The two thank Riccaro for showing them Inmo again. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was getting bored then I remembered I had the feather with me. I started to try and summon Inmo but I ended up summoning someone else. I then try again and someone else appears. After the last time Inmo pops out and sees the other two. They all hug and cry. "Inmo what is going on?" "Well since you can summon me a hermes child you can summon my brothers to." "Oh hi guys I ak Riccaro and I have this fetcher that summoned you here." "Hello Riccaro I am Ritchie. You kinda remind me of Austin the son of Apolo." "Oh my earth dad Xylo chopped his head off to help me get out of the underworld." Ritchie looked mad at that. "Hello I am Collin. It is nice to meet you Riccaro." "Nice to meet you to Collin. I am from Mercury. My dad is Set and the greek titan Typhon." "Are you like Typhon in anyway?" Ritchie asked. "No not that I know of all I know is I am the child of Set the God of chaos who saved Typhon." The both of them nodded. Inmo looked at me and said, "Well what did you need Riccaro?" "Well you see I wanted to hangout since everyone is busy. But you got your brothers and you should hang out with them." All three of them nodded and left me alone. I should give Inmo this feather. Inmo comes back and I give him the feather. He smiled and left.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot