Riccaro What's Wrong

So I have no ideas for titles so I might reuse some. Anyways this oneshot will be about Riccaro seeing Momiji and Jyles together thinking they are dating when they actually aren't. Also Xylo is going to be very protective someone might get hurt. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was going tk Momiji's shrine since I wanted to give her flowers. When I got there I saw Jyles getting really close to her face and Momiji is blusbing like crazy. I started to think. What if they are dating? That thought made me cry and I ran off dropping the flowers in the process. I ran past Xydad and Momkrae.

Xylo POV
Riccaro ran past me and Kayla crying. My father instincts kicked in and I ran after him. The only thing running through my mind is who am I going to kill and who made Riccaro cry. I see Riccaro sit on one of the benches and I sit next to him. "Hey Riccaro. What's wrong buddy?" "Dad I think Momiji already has a boyfriend." Now I knew for a fact that she said she liked Riccaro. Could she be playing with his little heart. "If Momiji is dating someone then she doesn't deserve you. You are an amazing person and anyone would be lucky to have you son." I froze when I called him son. "But dad what if Momiji and Jyles start to rub it in." This is Riccaro's first time of heart break. I need to be smart of what I say. "Girls are hard to understand they always mean two different things. They say they love you but then they actually hate you. They say they hate you but they actually love you." That made Riccaro cry even more. "Momiji always tells me she loves me does that mean she hates me?" Stupid Xylo stupid. "No that is only a few girls Momiji might not be like that." This calmed him down a little bit. "Noe did anything else bad happen?" "Jyles stole me and Solis fluffy picnic blanket." That is it Jyles will end up getting hurt. "Well Riccaro go head to bed and when you wake up I'll make you chicken nuggets." He smiled and ran to the pyramids. Now time to meet up with someone. I walked all the way to Momiji's shrine and saw Jyles just sitting with her talking. I go up to them and punch Jyles. "Why did you punch me?" "Dont ever steal Riccaro's things ever." "All I did was steal his picnic blanket." "His dad hand crafted that for him." I had a deadly aura around me and Jyles booked it. "Also Momiji you ever play with Riccaro's heart again I will punch you next I dont care if you are a girl." "Understood sir." I left and went to make Riccaro chicken nuggets.

Oof protective Xylo. Xylo is best dad. Anyways see you in the next oneshot.