Bri x Austin

So in this oneshot Bri will get Austin to help with a project. It starts to become sunset and they watch the sunset together. Now onto the oneshot.

Bri POV
After Seek and Collin left I asked Austin for help on a project. He agreed so we began our search. We decided to split up and look for  resources needed. I hate being away from the cute panda loving boy. You see I really like him. Like REALLY like him. My project is a way to ask him out. I am going to create a poster board with lava and apgrodute stuff. The lava would represent him and the aphrodite stuff will represent me. I went to my old house to find some stuff.

Austin POV
I was walking around the volcano finding anything I could to help with Bri's project. I wonder why she needs lava things. I saw a pretty lava stone and picked it up. This is almost as pretty as her. Maybe I should make this a necklace and ask her out with it. Or what if she rejects me because she likes Seek. What if she truley hates me! All these bad thoughts enter my head until I saw the perfect thing ever. It was a moonstone. Where did this come from. I put the lava rock and moonstone next to it and it fit like a puzzle piece. I grabbed a necklace chain and put it on it. I wonder if I will ever end up with Bri. The mecklace started to light up until I saw me and Bri kissing eachother at a wedding ceremony. Is this rock telling my future or is this fake. What's going to haplen to my brothers? The necklace glowed again and it shows them ruling Hoku and making the place better. They are going to become leaders. Wow this necklace is magical. Me and Bri regrouped and I decided I will keep the necklace for future readings. We both sat down while she made the project until orange and red flooded the sky. We both looked up and saw the sunlight. I put my hand on top of hers and she intertwines our fingers. "You know Bri, I really love you and I know you don't like me but please consider me as an option." "Oh Austin I love you to." After that was said I brought her closer to me and we cuddled watching the sunset. Atleast the  necklace wasn't lying. I wonder why it dropped though.

??? POV
I'm glad someone found the moonstone now I can live in peace. As long as they don't abuse it the world will be in harmony. I start to leave until I think about that Austin guy. He reminds me of my bear cub. I miss the son of Apollo. I looked over at my boyfriend and grabbed his hand. He just smiled at me.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.