Why am I stuck in here with you

So Kayla noticed how Lychee and Dranne started to fight so she locked them both in the same room. Kinda like what she did for Brick and Xylo. Now onto the oneshot.

Lychee POV
I can't believe Kayla locked us in this room. Can my life get any worse. I was sitting on the couch far away from him. Drannus or Dranne what ever you wanna call him is glaring right back at me. "This is your fault you know you shouldn't of challenged me like that." "Well maybe Lychee if you weren't dumb and made me amd I wouldn't." We both just shut up and looked away from eachother. "Look the only way we get put of here is if we work together and be kind to eachother." We both shivered when he said we should be kind to eachother. "How do we do that." "Let's just talk like regular friends." I look back and see that this is Dranne who is talking. "Oh Dranne you're back." "Of course I'm back Drannus doesn't want to be stuck in a room with you." "Well that's his problem." "Lychee I just wanted to say I don't hate you or want you hurt." "I know Dranne, Drannus makes you do those things he is an evil man after all. More evil than me." Dranne got up and sat right next to me. "Yea I wish I wasn't so cursed." "Dranne honestly I'm happy it's you it could of been someone else or your family members I bet you wouldn't like it of they just left." "Yea you're right I rather have me hurt then my family." I smiled at him and he smiled back. All of a sudden I began to blush. "Are you okay your face is red?" "Y-Yea I'm fine just a little hot." "Oh are you okay do you need water?" "No I'm fine." Who would of known I would start liking Dranne. "Hey Dranne do you like anyone?" Dranne all of a sudden blushed and said, "Yea I like you but, Drannus always tries to make me hurt you." "Well Dranne I like you to." We both smiled at eachother and Kayla let us both out. Drannus took control and left I just went back to my cabin but I saw a note in my pocket. 'Save me a kiss while I deal with Drannus.' I just lauged at that.

Hope you enjoyed see you in the next one.