JYLES!

So I don't know if this is a requets but I love this idea so much that I'm making it a request. Bryan and Riccaro will be making cookies since Riccaro never had or made cookies before. Jyles comes along does something stupid and burns the cookies. Bryan then chases Jyles with a chancla. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was with ucle Bryan since he is going to teach me how to make cookies. I've never had cookies or made them so I am happy he is going to show me how to make them.

Bryan POV
Me and Riccaro were getting all the ingredients laid out. I start to look at the direction and I preheated the oven to 350. I start to put butter, white sugar, and brown sugar into the bowl. I gave Riccaro a spoon and told him to stir until smooth. Sadly I failed to catch Jyles putting the degrees to 1,000. After Riccaro stirred it I then told him to beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract. As he did this I began to stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. We put the cookies onto a tray and popped it in the preheated oven. We set a timer for 10 minutes. We decided to go outside and play catch until the smoke detectors went off. I stopped the beeping sound since it was hurting Riccaro and saw that the oven was on fire. I put it out quickly and saw the oven was turned onto 1,000 degrees. All I could here was Riccaro cry from the burnt cookies and Jyles laughing. I grabbed my chancla and began to chase him round my mansion. After I caught him and put him in a coma I went over and ordered chocolate chip cookies instead. Riccaro was happy that he got his cookies and I made sure Jyles would pay for all the damages.

So here it is hope yoh enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.