Mario is corrupted

So this doesn't have any TW so it won't be sad but it will be still angsty. So lets get on with the story.

Mario POV
I was just about to head over to try and fix infinity. As I was leaving I see Kayla. I went over to her and started talking to her. "Hey Kayla how are you?" "I'm doing great. Are you on your way to try and fix infinity?" I smiled at her and said, "Yea I'm heading over there now." She looked at me and said "Ok well be safe if your not back by dark and for dinner I will go there to get you." I just laughed and continued on my way. Wants I got there I immediately went to fixing it. As I was fixing it I saw something move in there. I look at it closer and all of a sudden I black out.

Kayla POV
Hopefully Mario is ok. I know the corruption is in there. Hopefully he doesn't get hit with it. It was turning evening and I was getting scared for Mario. I walked until I saw Xylo. "Hey Xylo have you seen Mario?" "No Kayla I haven't last time I saw him he was fixing infinity." "Thats what I was scared you would say. Thank you for letting me know." I decided to head back to my cabin until I ran into the little bean red trouble maker. "Hi mom!" "Hi Riccaro." He just smiled at me and asked were Xylo was. I smorker and pointed over to him. Thats his problem now. I went back into my cabin and waited for him to come back. It started turning night time and I already had dinner made. Now I am scared for him. I started heading over there until I saw the corruption hit him causing him to faint. I grabbed an amulet and tried to suck all of the corruption again. Then I release it back into the infintiy. I take Mario back to my cabin and he just lays there. When he woke up his eyes were black and red. He started saying some weird stuff that I didn't understand. "^#<×^$>×8^÷^=" The frick he saying. I go over to him and he just shoots up and tries to hurt me. I go over and hug him and he calms down. His eyes go back and he looks upset. "I'm so sorry Kayla I almost hurt you." "It's fine Mario but you're making dinner this time." I looked at the dinner that he threw at me and he just signed and went to make dinner. After dinner we cuddled and he went back to his cabin. Hopefully the corruption isn't still in him.

Author POV
As Mario left the cabin his eyes once again turned back to black and red. He just started to laugh evily until Lychee screamed out "Laughing evily is my thing."

Oop Mario has the corruption hopefully this is what you wanted or close to it. But see you in the next oneshot.