Werewolf pt 2

Part 2 of werewolf. Lets see what Momiji thinks about the cutie werewolf. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
Bryan took me to go see my dad. Wants we got there my dad started freaking out about my ears and tail. "WHAT HAPPENED TO RICCARO?" "Well Xylo I somehow got turned into a werewolf and apparently when I dri ked the antidote if someone is close by which Riccaro was they would be turned into a werewolf. We also ran out of stuff for the potion so we couldn't turn him back." Xylo was trying not to blow a fuse. I looked over and saw the pretty Momiji. I looked back and saw the other two distracted. Maybe I can sneak off and follow Momiji. I quietly run off to where Momini was heading. She got to what looked to be a shrine. I follow her up and quietly sneak into her house. "Hi Momiji!" I say that scared her and she turned around to see me. "What are you doing here and why do you have ears?" I told her everything that happened and she just looked confused. "Well how did you get here?" "I followed you." She just coughed and said, "Following people isn't nice." "Oh please don't be mad at me." I said whimpering while my tail went inbetween my legs and my ears flopped down. "I'm not mad sweetie I just didn't expect that." My ears perked up and I smiled. "So do you like my ears and tail. I'm just like you know!" "Yes I do like them but it's not you. I want tiny little demon red boi back. Not a wolf demon red boi." I nodded and showed her what we needed for the antidote. She looked at it and began to make it. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Momiji opened it and I saw big bro and middle bro. They both looked at me confused. Momiji explained everything and Davis instantly ran over to me and began to pet me. I let a little squeal go out and this made everyone aww. "Aww my little bro is a wolf. You're so cute yes you are." Davis said in a baby voice. "David he isn't a baby." Nero said. "Hush you no one asked for your opinion." Lychee helped Momiji make the antidote while Davis and Nero played with me.  They gave me the antidote and everyone stepped back. After I dranked it I went back to normal and Momiji hugged and kissed me on the cheek.

Xylo POV
Me and Bryan lost Riccaro frick.

Welp another one bites the dust. Now see you in the next oneshot.