He's Mine!No he's Mine! No I'm your's

Inpu and Jyles will be fighting for Bryan and Bryan will end up choosing between those two. Also does anyone have good animes I should binge watch. I have Hulu and Netflix and need some anime to binge watch. Now onto the oneshot.

Jyles POV
I am going to confess to Bryan today. I also heard the Anubis kid is also going to confess. But I must confess first. Plus Bryan already fell for my charms all that flirting is going to pay off. Now time to get my mans.

Inpu POV
Solis was pumping me up to ask out Bryan. I was really nervous since I knew a lot of guys like him. I hope he chooses me. "You got this Inpu! You will get your mans." "Who taught you to talk like that?" "My nephew Davis did." I just nodded. Guess it's time to go to Bryan's house. As I was walking there I saw Jyles also heading there. What if he tries to ask him out. He would probably win all I have to give Bryan is flowers while he has all these treasures. Why did I think I would be lucky I am just ugly. I knock on the door since I got there before Jyles.

Bryan POV
I heard a knock and went to open it. I see Inpu with flowers. You see I like Inpu and Jyles but I know they both wouldn't like me. "Hey Inpu what are you here for." Inpu gulped and said, "I really like you Bryan and I figured I could shoot my shot. I know there are a lot more cuter guys out there but hopefully you will choose me." "Wait Bryan I love you more than him." I look over and see Jyles. "Inpu is nothing compared to me he gave you flowers while I give you treasures." I just signed. I kissed Inou and then I kissed Jyles. "I like you both a lot. I'm willing to be in a poly relationship if its okay with you guys." Inpu just blushed and looked away while Jyles smirked. Jyles grabbed me and Inpu and said, "I wouldn't mind Inpu is kinda cute." We both looked at Inpu for his response. "What ever I'm cool with it." Now I have the two guys I love with me.

Author POV
Little did they know someone was watching from the distance. "I will kill you Inpu and Jyles. Bryan is mine."

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.