Bryan are you okay?

In this oneshot Riccaro was listening on Bryan singing his song. When Bryan stopped he started to cry so Riccaro came over and hugged him. Riccaro then talks to him about his problem. Now onto the oneshot.

Riccaro POV
I was hiding in a bush while I listened to Bryan sing. He is such a good singer. I wish I could sing like that. After he finished I was about to clap when I saw him crying. Why is uncle crying? I go over to him and hug him. He jumps a little and looks to see me. "How long were you there?" "I listened to you sing a pretty song." Bryan just nodded and continued to cry. I was going to cry since I hate seeing him cry but I needed to stay strong for him. "Uncke what's wrong?" "My past is coming back to haunt me." I nodded and sat next to him. "Well you can tell me about it." "No you're going to hate me for all the stuff I did." "I promise Bryan that I won't hate you. You're my uncle after all." He looked at me and smiled. "Well Riccaro there once was a man who was the sin of Khione. He was also my boyfriend. Today would of been our 1 year anniversary." I nodded and asked, "Well were is he?" "I don't know after I let the seductive rose control me I started being a jerk. I killed so many innocent people and he wasn't happy about that. I tried to beg for forgiveness but he just looked at me and left. I never saw him again and that is when I said I would never like anyone else but you saw I had like 50 crushes." "Well I dont care about your past. As long as you are you and my uncle I will always care and love you." As I said that I hugged him and he hugged back. "Thank you Riccaro you are the best in the world." "I know!" We both get up and head back to the camp.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.