Bean Bag fight?

So from the looks of it Riccaro got 2 votes and Solis got 4 so they move onto the finals (sorry lychee I still think you are bean) Now let get this bean bag fight begin.

3rd person POV
It was a normal day Solis was hanging out with Inpu and Riccaro was getting lectured by Xylo and Coleus. It was the perfect day until...a portal showed up?

Author POV
As I come out of the portal to see solis and inpu hanging out. They look at me like I'm a crazy psyco lady (maybe I am who knows) I grabbed solis and dragged him into the portal while inpu tried to stop me. I went through the portal again and saw Xylo and Coleus lecturing poor innocent bean Riccaro. I went in while they were distracted and grab Riccaro.

Riccaro POV
I was saved by that lady who dragged me through a thing. I think Xylo called it a portal.

Solis POV
I was looking around amazed of all the bean bags they were so tiny. I see the lady with someone else and I just look at her wondering why she took me.

Author POV
"You guys have been chosen to have a bean bag competition since the readers voted you guys as best beans." "What is a bean?" Riccaro asked. "Something you're not." Solis answered. Riccaro looked mad and threw a bean bag at Solis. This resulted in a bean bag war. "Well I guess I didn't need to explain anything. I'll just sit and watch over there." I sit in the podium speaking about whats happening while the readers just watch and start to vote. Whoever the winner is the Reader gets to hug. (So now here's were the winner comes in im making Solis the winner since he had more votes maybe if you want ill make a part were Riccaro wins.)

Solis POV
Wants we started throwing bean bags at each other Riccaro looked like he got sleepy and started to fall asleep. The another who is also the crazy lady said, "The winner of the bean contest is Solis!" Everyone was cheering on and I was just confused. Then she said the reward was that the readers can hug me. Let me say I was happy since I got many head pats. The lady went over and hugged the sleeping Riccardo. The portal showed up again and the lady YEETED us back in. Then I woke up. Inpu looked at me like I was crazy and said, "That seems like an interesting dream."

Comment who my next oneshot should be and have a sparkly day (I might slap myself for saying that later)