Solis x Inpu

So these are going to be sbort since I have to do a little but of grocery shopping for me (as in buy all the food and drinks that aren't healthy then rewatch anime.) Now in this oneshot Solis has a nightmare and runs to Inpu's room. Now onto the oneshot. TW (nightmare that results in blood)

Solis POV
~Dream~
I was in a completely black box. All of a sudden I see this one dude dressed in all black holding Inpu by his neck. I try to go up to stop him but I was chained. The dude dragged Inpu over to me and made me watch as he  stabbed him. Since Inpu was right infront of me all his blood went directly on me. I started to scream until I woke up in my bed. 'Is Inpu okay?' I think to myself. I decided to check on him when I opened his room I saw him still sleeping. Inpu then woke up and saw me. "Solis what are you doing up so late?" I start to remember my nightmare and I run and hug Inpu crying into his shoulder. "I-I had a nightmare that you died." Inpu just signed and hugged back. "Solis no one can kill me that easily I'll still be here." "Y-Yea but what if someone can." "Don't worry about the what if just think about the present time. I'm here aren't I?" I just nodded. "Now Solis go back to bed." Solis shook his head no. "Solis I need to sleep-." All of a sudden Inpu here's snoring. He looks down and sees me about to fall asleep. "Well I guess you can sleep with me." We cuddled the rest of the night.

Hope you enjoyed and see you in the next oneshot.