I cant take it anymore pt2

Hey guys so here is pt 2 this time Austin will apologize and then the brothers will be all cool again. Now onto the story.

Austin POV
I headed over to Bri's place. I knocked on the door and she let me in. "Where are your brothers?" "Collin freaked out on us since we were being rude to him. He said that we aren't brothers anymore. Seek went to go and apologize to him." "Did you apologize?" I just laughed. "No of course I didn't this will all blow over." Bri huffed and said, "Ok leave my house until you make things right." I signed and left her house. I head back and see Seekah and Collin watching a movie. "Hey Collin you still mad? Because you shouldn't be we usually do this to you." Collin growled and said, "Yea I'm still mad at you. Atleast Seek went out of his way to come and try to cheer me up." I just signed in annoyance and went to my room. He will come around some time soon he always does.

4 weeks later
Collin Still hasn't talked to me. Is he really that mad? Nah he will come to me when he's ready.

2 months later
Ok he really does hate me. Maybe I should go and apologize. No I shouldn't I didn't do anything wrong.

5 months later
Ok this is killing me now Seek won't talk to me. Now I'm all alone. Seek, Bri, and Collin won't talk to me. Maybe I do need to apologize. I see Collin all alone and remembered Seek went to buy groceries. "Hey Collin I know you're angry at me and I want to say I'm sorry. I just wanted to seem cool around Bri. I never meant all those things I just said them out of anger. I understand if you won't talk to me anymore but please no I'm sorry." I didn't realize I was crying until now. "I forgive you Austin. But you really did make me hurt." I nodded and hugged him. We hugged for awhile until we heard a sound of a photo go off. We look over and saw Seek with a camera. "Family photo time?" Me and Collin smiled and nodded. We all got infront of the camera and Bri swooped down at the right moment. We hung the picture up the wall. I now have my friends back and all I had to do was apologize.

Yes the brothers aren't mad at eachother no more. Also if some people don't have a plot to their request if possible I will make it into a song type request. So see you in the next one.