Pet

Inmo will be okay with Riccaro calling him let since it keeps him happy. Anyway onto the oneshot.

Inmo POV
I was talking to Xylo when I heard some yell "PETTTTT!" I knew it was Riccaro. When Riccaro came over here I just said hi. You see I'm fine with him calling me pet since I know he doesn't know better. "Riccaro human are not pets." Xylo said that sternly. "B-But everyone else has a pet and I want one." Riccaro started to tear up. I surlrisingly hugged him. "Hey it's okay Riccaro. You can call me let just don't be ride about it please." I sanged while using my banjo. "Okay pet I promise I won't be rude to you." "Inmo are you sure about this?" "Y-yes X-Xylo i-it keeps h-him happy." I said quietly. "Well Inmo if you ever need him off your back let me know." "T-Thank y-you X-Xylo." I start to walk away but Riccaro follows after me. "Pet wait for me I want to hang out with you." I signed and just let him walk with me. "Hey pet are you okay you look a little upset." "I'm fine Riccaro just thinking about my brothers." "I'm sure your brothers are okay. I mean they will always be with you atleast that what Xylo told me when I started to miss my step dad Typhon." H-His step dad is Typhon. But he acts nothing like him he is so calm and sweet. "Hey Riccaro who are you the son of?" "I am the son of the egyption god Set." Wow his father is lord of chaos and he acts like the perfect angel. "My father was a bad man and I want to change that. So I vowed I would be good and not hurt anyone." I just smiled he really reminds me of Ritchie. Where did you go Ritchie. "Hey pet what was your brother Ritchie like?" I was shocked it's like he knew what I was thinking. "My brother was sweet and always a go getter. He never took breaks and he has always been there for other people." "Oh he sounds like an awesome person I wish I got to meet him." I just smiled. "Yea he was an awesome brother." "My brothers are also awesome. They always tell me when something is a bad idea." "Well keep hold of them because family is important." Riccaro just nodded and we continued our walk. This little red dude really does remind me of Ritchie.

Author POV
In the distance someone was standing watching the two go on a walk. "I'm glad you found someone to keep you happy Inmo. I'll return someday."

Inmo POV
For a second I thought I heard Ritchie saying he would return someday. Maybe it was my imagination.

So that was wholesome. I'll see you in the next oneshot.