Riccaro's actual brother?

Here is another oneshot how will the protective brothers see Soren as. Will they like hik or will they not. Is it to be or not to be that is the question we will be figuring out. Sorry I really wanted to include that line in there 🤣

Riccaro POV
After I found out I had a brother. I immediately spent time with him. I spend all day and night with him. It wad to the point were my other brother's were getting worried that I didn't like them anymore. But I told them I was just hanging with my other brother. They were intrigued and asked to meet him. So I said sure now we're st the meeting place waiting for them. Soren looks at me and says, "What if they don't like me or think I'm weak. What if they tell you to stay away from me." I smiled and patted his back saying "They can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with." Lets just say that calmed him down.

Soren POV
I might still be scared since Riccaro will be leaving me with them. Wants they got here I instantly froze up. Riccaro left and it was just us now. "Hey guys I'm soren son of Typhon." They looked me up and down and bombarded me with questions. "What do you want with our little bro? How long have you guys found out you were brothers? Are you going to take him away from us? Are you up to something bad?" I of course answered them all "I just was happy I had a brother. Two days ago. I won't take him away from you guys. If trying to hurt my dad counts as bad then no." They looked at me and said ok. Riccaro gave us a list to do together. The first thing we did was fish. Me and Lychee started complaining since it was so boring. Davis was having a grand ole time fishing. After fishing we went to do archery. Now this time me and Davis were complaining. Lychee was beating us with a score of 1000. I had a score of 25 and Davis had a score of 26. Man Lychee is good with a bow. After that we went and started tk meditate. This time Lychee and Davis were complaing. We obviously had nothing in common with eachother. But we still got a long. In the end they gave me their seal of approval. The next day Riccaro took us volcanoe jumping. Lets say we all complained about that.

I finished this time very quick this is an amazing idea and I bounced off it a lot. Well see you in the next oneshot.