Chapter Seventeen.

Khensani was laying on her bed starring on the ceiling thinking about things ...sigh does she even love me? She asked herself starring on the ceiling till her phone disturbed her thought ringing.....
Khensani hello
Uhmm hey it's thandiwe.
Quite...
Hello you still there?
Sigh..what is it thandi
Well I'm really sorry i couldn't make it that weekend really my mom was sick i couldn't just leave her but i was hoping we could meet up this weekend.
Well I'll see
Come on now don't be like that baby
It's cool come to my house then
But i don't know it besides it's our first time meeting i was thinking a hotel can do.
My house or don't come at all simple
Wow okay you'll fetch me?
No I'll uber for you
Okay babe i can't wait to see you
Yeah sure
Uhm love you
Bye thandi see you on weekend then
But babe...cutted her off bye hung up.

Argg thandi is full of games yoh...knock knock...

Who is it?

Uhm it's thobile may i come in.

Yea sure come in as she sits on her bed watching her come in.

Hey smilling

Yea what's up?

Okay i expect that well i just came to apologize about the other day I'm really sorry for yelling at you.

True you shouldn't have really i didn't ask for thula to leave all did i?

Well i came here to apologize if you don't accept it that's cool at least i did.

Wow really wow you do know this is not your house right?

Same applies to you boo....giving her the fake smile

Getting annoyed...i knew you were a bitch i don't even know why you here really.

Well i came here to apologize but since you acting like a spoilt brat that you are I'll just take it back you a just a kid who is bored and horny let me leave your square ass alone.

Whatever bitch please go out...pointing at the door.

Hmhm feisty i see well let me go but listen here and listen to me very carefully as she got closer to her whispering to her ear "stay out of my lane if you know what's good for you"

Breathing heavily shifting back you threating me?

Well it is as a friendly warning i see you..you trying to make fun of me huh ?

Well if the shoe fits boo now get out as she heads to the door opening it OUT she yelled.

Ohh man no need to make noise if you wanna know about me ask ntombi i see you really like her huh

Well yea i do really like her alot you see i get why my brothers are obsessing over her smilling

Whatever as she catwalks heading out.

Khensani just closed the door right after she got out....fucken bitch clicking her tongue.

#ntandoPov#

Mama shouting....

Jesus what is it ntando? I'm trying to watch the news here for heavens sake.

Well can i go visit thobile this weekend.

For what? Reducing the volume ntando i know you get bored plus you miss thobile but you have to understand she's a married woman now stop this thing of yours you can't be going in and out of someone's house really.

Then find me a husband too mama.

For what? You not ready for one.

Was thobile ready? ..yelling

Hey don't start with me do you hear me who are you to talk to me to that manner huh?

I'm ntando you really are unfair if it was ntombi you were gonna jump cause she's precious to you right?

Don't talk to me like that ntando I'm warning you as anger rose.

Or what huh or what?

She slapped her so hard now listen here and listen to me very carefully if thobile put you to this crazy idea of being married then forget it do you hear me forget it you won't get married to anyone without my blessings or your father's ask yourself why thula chose her not you.

Rubbing her cheeck....you really are something else.

Well thank you for the remind now get out of my face before i give you another slap

Yea right ......heading outside.

Rude child as she sat down increasing the volume.

##Thulasizwe #

Give me another round man....

You've had enough dude let's go home uhm please give me a glass of water with lot's of ice please.

Bartender..coming right up.

What's the problem ndoda? These days you drink alot if not you stay at the office till late is everything okay?

Yeah it is man you asking because of?

Thula you man i know you don't shut me out okay.

Bartender: here you go sir.

Thank you man take drink this giving him the glass the water.

Arg man if i wanted to water i would've asked for it.

Just drink don't bore me..phone vibrates incoming call thobile

Wifey is calling must i answer it?

No no don't shaking his head she's annoying dude i miss being single in times like this.

Don't worry I'm okay don't wait up❤

I just sent her a text so that sge could stop calling.

Sam man why did you even send an SMS huh?

Well what's the problem?

I don't think i can love her man i mean she's beautiful and sexy but i don't connect with her you get what i mean.

Well i don't get it enlighten me.

Sigh! Well it's like I'm single while I'm married she's a nag she always wants to talk or have sex dude I'm working when i go home is the only place I'm hoping to relax in but no Mrs me is all over i can't even think straight.

Well what makes you believe you can't fall inlove with her?

I don't know man i don't sipping the water.

Look man i won't sit here and act like i know it all okay but right now you acting childish i mean your dad chose her infact you did you had all the time in the world to say no i don't want to get married to you anymore but you carried on and married her so don't sit her and sulk you old now you have a woman that's waiting for you at home sexy as hell with lingerie and all that shit don't take all that for granted .

You sound like a loner right now.

That's because i am now get your ass up let's get you home.

No man can i crash in your place I'll go there tomorrow please.

Okay but you'll use the couch

Fair enough let's go.

You such a dick dude really you are if i was thobile i would've left your ass trust me.

Yea right let's go and stop talking bull.