Chapter Sixty Four

Sigh! Looking through her phone checking if she has any missed calls from phumlani arg man this is stupid so he's gonna act like a child now throwing her phone on the bed ...let me go take a bath this is stupid heading to the bathroom.

Baba do you think she would agree you marrying her off to someone she doesn't even know?

Well yeah i think it's a better idea cause really she's acting like a teenager sneaking and doing kaak things like i don't get how you don't understand that this is the right decision yelling.

Stop yelling, you seem to forget I'm their mother huh my decision doesn't matter so everytime our children do things that you don't like you'll always marry them off?

Correct looking at her.

Well do you even know those people baba? Cause really I've never heard of them in this area.

Yes i used to work with Mazibuko at the mine until he got a better job and left but he told me that his son has grown now and he wants grandchildren so i told him i have daughters but he will love ntando since ntombi is the last born.

Well do as you please it's fine but one day these children will turn their backs on you and don't come to me for help.

Hey hey it's not like i need their decision maarn heading to the lounge.

Shaking her head in disbelief heading to the kitchen.

Ntando finished bathing she wrapped herself with a towel heading to her bedroom "3missed calls phumlani"

So now he wants to talk arg man he's such an idiot sometimes taking her phone she dialed his numbers calling him back he answered on the first ring.

Why dont you answer your phone?
Don't you dare cause I've been waiting for your calls and you've been avoiding me why?
Well i need to see you can you make time?
When today?
Now..I'm outside few blocks away from your house
What? Are you crazy you do know my parents are gonna ask me hundred questions right
Yeah whatever just come you'll find me waiting don't take long though cause I'll come there and drag you myself.
Phumlani you mad
Bye..he hung up

The fuck! Bitting her nails pacing up and down arg why the hell is he so serious and what I'm i gonna say to my dad flip she applied lotion on her body wore a tight and a huge poloneck that was fluffy blue in colour wore her sleepers and a doek heading to the kitchen uhm baba, mama she greeted heading to the fridge.

Uhmm ntando you've been avoiding us lately you okay? Mankosi

Yeah mama I'm fine but i feel like taking a walk just to clear my head I've been in the house for so long now one would swear I'm hiding drinking water.

True, you've been you even look pale now.

Laughing, mama though uhm baba you don't mind if i take a walk?

He kept quiet watching T.V

Hai baba ntando is talking to you.

Yeah go ntando it's not like you need permission for such increasing the volume avoiding them.

Mama she whispered looking at her.

She shaked her head signaling her to go .

I'll be back before it gets dark then

Be safe please she said.

Okay mama closed the door walking faster as she jogged heading to where phumlani was parked he was leaning on the car busy with his phone.