Chapter Thirty One

Sigh..looking up the ceiling lying in bed she was in deep thoughts thinking about the incident that happened between her and seun "hmhm lord how I'm i even going to look at him" as for sindi trying to make me fall inlove with him no ways i can't i mean i can't even get sipho out of my mind this is not healthy at all i cannot deal argg let me head to the kitchen I'm so hungry right now...

Meanwhile sindi was sitting at the lounge in a phonecall with seun..
Uhm yea sure when today?
Yeah can you come it's a saturday anyways unless you have something to do
Uhm no I'll bring ntombi then she can use some fun she's been moody these days.
Really?
Yeah ayt cool send me the location then
Yeah cool bye now
Bye seun..hung up.

Clearing throat...i see you already making plans heading to the kitchen.

Yeah i am seun invited me to a party i don't know if you wanna come?

No i don't do parties I'll stay behind pouring juice...

Okay why you moody I'm i becoming too much?

Yes you are you all up in my business it's really getting on my nerves.

Uh okay well it's cool then sorry for being all over your place heading to her bedroom.

Flip uh no running heading towards her bedroom knocking I'm so sorry sindi please open up for me..banging the door.

Just go ntombi go..shouting.

Well i won't go anywhere unless you come out and we fix this while she sits down outside her room.

I really hope you nolonger here cause I'll kick you if i find you outside my door really.

Uh one...two..three..four must i continue?

Argg you such a bore really unlocking her door what?

Well look argg man okay yeah now i admit i am moody i don't know what's going on with me these days I'm really sorry i didn't mean to say what i said earlier on i apologise.

So is this how we gonna live?

Uh looking down.

No look at me ntombi i didn't sign up for all this okay i can't really or maybe i should just pack my back and go .

Huh go where now?..please please kneeling down don't okay I'll behave.

Behave? Are you a kid huh no man if you feel like you don't wanna talk to me at all just lock yourself or go take a walk or whatever cause really i can't keep going back and forth with you .

Okay okay so now you forgive me my knees are painful now these tiles are hard and cold.

Just get up please helping her getting up. You really are a piece of work shame.

Well does the offer still stands?

Offer?

Pshh the one with the party duh.

Oh yeah sure that's if you gonna be friendly i don't want to go with someone who is going to sulk all night do remember I'm not your baby sitter heading to the lounge.

Following her behind well i do know that so you gonna leave me all alone while you go and entertain other people?

Relax those people are kind plus it's a house party so it is going to be indoors.

Oh so whose house is it?

Uh well scratching her arms seun.

Ahhh it seems like seun is always gonna be around arg man.