Happiness is Key.

Let us all remember that life was given to us but it is up to us if we take it for granted or we do the most of it....

Everything is all set and ready right? _ thobile

Yes everything is okay uhm so all of you should make sure that you hide yourselves ntando shouldn't suspect anything okay?

Yes ntombi, peeping at the window okay okay they here you guys hide yourselves.  ..

Uhm you okay ?

Yes I'm okay just that my boobs hurt amanda doesn't give me any time to relax hay.

Relax now babe don't sulk give her to me, ncooh this baby will be the death of me look at her i mean..

Thank God whoah now i can relax thank god i bathed look at my breasts they look huge.

Laughs, baby though come lets go take the bags getting off the car.

Arg it seems as if amanda will make you loose interest in me sulking taking the bags.

Well look at her she's so tiny with her lips she loves pouting hey.

Nye nye let's go keys?

Flip i forgot to lock babe i mean i rushed out heading to the hospital..

But phumlani opening the door without looking, what if someone broke in and took all of our stuff and now you.."

SUPRISE!!

She startled looking at them all, oh my what the hell? Looking at phumlani you knew

Hehehe well yes i gave the key to your mom earlier on when i left heading to the hospital i must say this is beautiful

Amanda crying.....

Oh bring my granchild here taking her from phumlani

Now come follow me dragging her to the lounge.

But guys i mean this is stunning tears were falling from her eyes, thank you so much for this .

Hay hay no tears please we figured since you just ruined my wedding with your constructions why not thank you with a get together just a little something for welcoming baby amanda.

Oh my hidding her face, I'm really sorry now i feel bad.

Relax hehehe look at your breasts are they painful?

Too much amanda has been sulking my breasts she's so obssesed with them .

Arg man or the milk is that good?

Yey nina ofcourse she has to even when you were young you used to suck this tities like your life depended on them.

Uhm oookay this is my que to leave baby will you be okay?

Yes she will be now goooo pushing him to the door.

But?

No but phumlani go join them they at my house all the males are there and please don't give sipho too much alcohol.

Well don't send me to tell anyone anything you guys enjoy sending kisses to ntando who was smilling like an idiot looking at him.

Wheeee your man is something else now shall we?

Shouting! YeS...

But my baby she will"...

No leave her to me nana this thing is for you young ones masibiya and mandlovu let's go sit near the lounge since baby amanda can't go outside