Chapter Seventy Four

It was the Friday the day ntombi was supposed to head home at as for sindi she ended up agreeing to go with ntombi she was done packing and she asked for two weeks at work lucky her she was given cause she was always punctual and always in at work plus she had to play the broken act since she lied saying her mom was admitted to hospital cause she was breaking down lord knows about what.

Sindi are you done? You pretty sure that you packed all the things you need?

Uhm i think so looking at her bags uhm yeah i think I'm covered are you?

Yeah sure I'm and our uber is here and we must hurry cause our bus will leave at 12:00.

Okay then you have the keys on you right?

Yep let's go dragging their bags heading out she locked the door and burglar as they both head to the car got in and greeted the driver as he started the engine and sped off.

So uhm sipho was still sulking when you left?

Imagine after all the keeping me up all night thingy he still sulk he will get over it I'll be back before he knows it.

Smiles, I'm really happy for you hey i mea look at you all smiles and glowing I'm pretty your mom is gonna notice the change in you.

Huh really? Even the fact that I'm nolonger a virgin

Hahaha yes babe but then you'll pull your innocent act besides it's not like she'll be all up in your face right?

Hahaha you don't know mankosi wena shame she's like that plus she hasn't seen me for months and please you going home with me no BNB nothing i hope I'm making myself clear.

Sigh! But..

No but sindi cutting her it is not safe in my area plus it's pretty clear you not from the rurals but it is a beautiful place.

Well i know it remember?

Yeah the only area you know is the one akhona is at that one is for them people who have money and all that, that area has big yards and houses well ours is not that wow but it is nice in it's way.

Relax girl brushing her shoulder you don't have to explain okay oh wow the driver was quick we here let's get off

They paid taking their bags and he drove off.

Wow this place is huge is it a mall?

No not really well maybe come follow as she led the way following sindi behind checking the area.

Phumlani was sulking since yesterday he didn't want to talk to anyone yet alone eat he kept listening to music with earphones on.

Phumlani his father shouted calling his name but no response he opened the door roughly standing at the door looking at him arg no man he went to him pushing him roughly

What? He turned looking at him oh baba i didn't hear when you got in what's wrong

Phumlani stop this you a grown man why you acting like a child?

Well should i pretend to be happy with something that i don't like?

It's not like you have a choice phumlani you a grown man you bound to get married at some point.

Yes with someone that i love not someone that you guys chose for me to love.

Phumlani he yelled looking at him are you hearing your self right now?

Yes i am as you say i don't really have a choice so i guess I'll get married to whoever that you guys chose for me happy now?

And another thing get up and fix yourself please we have people coming over this afternoon stop acting like a kid and wake up.

Yeah sure can i have my space before i become someone's husband tomorrow.

Sigh!....whatever he stood up looking at him then left banging the door.

He wore his headphones again listening to music.

Any luck? One of the aunties asked.

Uhm nope shaking his head .

Arg bhuti just leave him for now give him his space I'm sure it is not easy maybe he had a girlfriend.

I don't think so sisi.

Then explain why he'sacting like this?

I don't know i don't care just keep and eye here I'm going to buy booze for tomorrow he walked out leaving her standing there.

Babe please take my bag to the car..giving him the bag.

Anything else baby?

Smiles no hun I'll meet you down stairs i wanna wear a doek you know my mom hey.

True taking the bag heading downstairs she fixed her self applying a labello on her lips took her phone heading downstairs...greetings baba mama she said looking at them smilling.

Hawu makoti you looking beautiful

Thank you baba uhm mama i guess I'll see you tomorrow?

Yes my baby i will definetly come tomorrow baba?

Uhm yeah i will makoti greet your mom okay?

I will is thula outside

Yes he went out with your bags you know him he doesn't like to wait and have chit chats

Laughing okay I'll see you guys tomorrow laughing heading out

You fond of her huh looking at him waiting for an response.

I'm fond of everyone who is in my family i thought you knew that anyway where is khensani?

Arg she went to a gateway with her friends so i really don't check on her cause it's useless her phone is always off.

True, so we are left alone what do you think?

No baba blushing shaking her head.

Hay baby come on I've been away for too long cut me some slack.

Arg baba though getting up laughing

I take it as a yes?

Follow me you'll see heading to their room.

Hahahah yeas my baby got up excitedly following her..

Ntando your sister is on her way .

Who thobile?

Yes ntombi will arrive tomorrow she said she's bringing her friend the one she stays with.

Oh okay mama no problem then she walked away leaving her.