Chapter Twenty Three

So khensani thinks she knows me too well huh? Even my sisters never spoke to me in that manner hmhm so help me lord as she stood up picking up the pillows that she threw on the floor thinking or maybe i should ask ntando to visit here huh....nah nah still early but it's been three months I'm sure they won't mind though i will ask thula when he comes back speaking of thula it's 22:09 he's not back yet let me call him dialing his numbers....second ring
Babe I'm outside just parked my car about to get in
Okay baby hung up

As soon as she did thula got in hey hun heading to where she was.

Hey baby kissing him on the lips i thought you working late i wanted to ask you should i switch off or .

No well I'm here now I'm so hungry hey.

Okay let me go warm up your food then standing up heading to the kitchen

Shouting....babe you walking around wearing that.

Uhmm yes baby why?

Cause we don't leave alone here we have other people aswell imagine if my dad or mom saw you like this what about akhona?

Walking back to where he was handing him the plate but baby I'm sure they won't say anything even so I'm your wife they won't look at me like that you just exagerrating.

Huh exagerrating please don't say that when I'm telling you about something i don't like...yelling

As you said thula we are staying with other people so talk to me calmly there's no need for you to yell I'm right next to you ain't i?

Okay sorry but you look too sexy to be walking like this trust me i won't mind when we get our own house but for now please try not wear this unless we are in our bedroom?

Fair enough I'm sorry too now eat baby need a massage?

Well let me eat first tell me about your day.

Uhm well my day was okay oh and i applied for a online course .

Really? Sounding excited for

Uhmm beauty baby i wanna learn more about make up and hair

Oh okay then atleast you'll be doing something then as he drank juice hmhm my mom sure knows how to cook as he burp

Excuse you too and how did you know it was your mom?

Because she has been cooking for us since we were toddlers now give me that massage baby.

Okay hun as she stood up standing next to him so you tell me about your day ..while massaging his shoulders

Well uhmmm...well it was okay baby just that it gets too busy during the day hmhmg please move to your right..

Okay baby so i was thinking.

Uhmm yeah?

Well i want ntando to come visit me i mean I'm sure she's bored back at home my dad and dad can be a bore hey trust me so i was hopping if she can come and visit over the weekend.

Uhm okay then I'll think about it infact I'll talk to mom and dad then see if they agree.

Oh no baby if you have to ask your parents first then no it's okay she will visit when we get our own home.

Shshshs you worry too much baby look what you did pointing his boner

Giggling well i guess i have magic hands so what do you want me to do?

Well i don't know do something baby you did to me .

As she ran her hand all over his chest while kissing him then she unclipped the buttons of his trouser opened the zip and took out his shaft...

Baby we gonna do it here? Whispering

Shshs baby shsh as she kneeled down and took all of him in her mouth moaning hmhmhm you so big.

Ahhh baby while whispering still fuck as he held her hair moving her slowly up and down hmhmhm babe let's go upstairs.

No baby i want you here as she continued sucking him while playing with his balls she sucked him till he came hmhm she licked him clean and said let's go upstairs then.

Hell no i want you here his eyes were full of lust they were so small and red one would swear he smoked marijuana he bended her over and entered slowly hmhmhm baby as he spanked her butt.

Ahh babe just do your thing..

He started riding her slowly hmhm babe don't make noise please ahhh bounce it back baby.....as she did she kept on bouncing it back while thula was clenching his teeth moaning so that he won't make noise hmhm fuck that's what he managed to say baby come on top ....okay then as she slowly took out his manhood and pushed him on the couch getting on top slowly riding him in circular motion ahhhhh baby she screamed...he quickly puts his hand on her mouth mouthing shshshsh baby as he closed his eyes enjoying the moment while she kept going and going she removed his hand whispering baby i wanna cum and he said cum baby cum for me as she cums she held on to him tightly he couldn't wait anymore as he cums too ahh fuck that was awesome baby... yeah it was as they laid in the same position breathing heavy

#Sindipov#

So she's gonna sulk till jesus comes aich well let me not entertain her as she switched off the T.V and fireplace she washed the few dishes that were on the sink and locked the door as she was about to turn and head to where the switch is she was met by ntombi standing at passage.

She startled fuck man you scared me holding her chest.

Sorry i just came to say goodnight.

Okay goodnight then since you here you gonna do something or must i switch off the light?

Well i wanted to apologize as well for what i said earlier on and how i spoke to you I'm really sorry.

It's cool no hard feelings.

No really I'm sorry I'll apologise to seun tomorrow i don't know what came over me really.

You just horny that's what came over you.

Hitting her lightly you mad so we cool?

Yeah sure we cool as she hugged her see.

Yeah yeah okay then oh and i was thinking earlier on.

About?

Well since I've been struggling to find a job i thought maybe why not if i wash clothes and iron them people can drop them off and pick them up later on what do you think....smilling at her.

Tf no no no that's a big NO.

But why?

Cause firstly we pay for eletricity lastly i don't want our house to be full of people's clothes no .

Okay so what do you think i should do then sindi?

I'll talk to my manager tomorrow okay for now hold on to your idea please.

Okay for now then ayt goodnight boo you can switch them off

No man go switch them as she runs heading to her bedroom

You really childish shame go sleep monkey as she switched them off heading to her bedroom aswell.