Chapter Ninety Four

It was in the morning when sipho decided to wake up early making sure that he doenst make any sound he slowly got out off the bed making his way to the shower he showered quick then went back to his bedroom wearing his denim short and vest plus light denim shirt with vans all black took his purse and car keys kissing her on the lips and went out...dialing sindi's numbers..phone rings

Uhm hello?yawning
Oh hey sorry for calling you so early it's sipho
Uhm is everything okay?she sounded worried
Yes everything is fine look can you come over to my house around uhm 10:00 to keep ntombi company i have to go sort out some things around 14:00 you guys be ready I'll sms you the location okay?
Uhm okay then and dress code?
Well just wear anything simple and please don't let her know what's up i trust you okay?
Noted alright bye
Bye bye ...he hung up.

He got in the car driving out of the yard..the plan was to meet his friends at Southgate so that they can buy booze and meat for today's get together he drove by parking at the parking area and got out lucky kabelo and sabelo were just parking.

Sure man he handshaked them both, y'all are good? Where are the gents?

I guess sthe just woke up dude you know him._ sabelo

Ayt let's go in then i left ntombi she was sleeping so peacefully i guess she's too tired.

Well what went down last night? Laughing

Hay hay man don't forget I'm married besides you and sindi are y'all gonna let it slide foreal?

Yeah man i suppose and sabelo where is that girl you used to fuck all the time?

Damn i don't know man the last time i heard from her was the time she told me she's getting married tomorrow imagine that girl fucked me up.

Ehh they both laughed, damn she really did well let's go to liquor store then.

Bro how many people are we expecting?

Nah man not many just friends besides ntombi doesn't have plenty of friends so yeah we safe and you guys please don't bring your floozies.

Whatever dawg they went in picknpay liquor store.

Sindi woke up making her bed uhm well let me call mbali damn that girl can disappear hey she took her phone dialing her..

Mbali speaking?
Hehehhe chesa girl so you didn't even look at the caller I'd anyway what you up to today?
Uhm well nothing what's up?
Just come to my house around 10 sharp
Alright cool she hung up.

Looking at her phone screen alright that was weird she put it down heading to the bathroom she took a long nice bath and went back to her bedroom applied some lotion on her body then wore her gown heading to the kitchen to make food.

Hmhmhm yawning stretching herself, what time is it taking her phone checking the time sipho she yelled..ahhh fuck I'm so tired she got out of the bed heading to the bathroom nothing, sipho you home? She went to the lounge and kitchen nothing.

Where the hell is he?

She took her phone calling him but it went straight to voicemail, sigh.

So man i think these are enough i don't want to get drunk cause if i do I'll get naked with sindi again laughing.

Hehehhe so that's your plan man?

Well not entirely but things happen hey let's go guys, so sipho is the deal done?

Yes smilling i just hope she will like it hey i just wanna show her that i will take care of her she's my whole man.