Chapter Fourty Six

Flip waking up from her nap I'm so tired as yawned stretching her body.

Finally the queen is awake i made you sandwich I'm pretty sure you hungry heading to her take.

Thanks sis rubbing her eyes what time is it?

Uhmm checking her watch its half2 well just eat then you'll go shower afterwards

Hahah I'd rather shower first cause i know myself if i eat I'll endup being hungry again i don't know but water makes me hungry yhuu

Huh? Laughs that's the weirdest thing I've ever heard go bath I'll fold this blanket for you.

Thank you boo heading to the bathroom.

Oh my I'm so hungry craving for pizza instead folding the blanket neatly putting it on the corner of the couch

After 20min there was a knock at the door....

Gosh so early hai man heading to the door heheheheh bhuti hey she hugged him excitedly get it now moving to the side.

Hahahah farm girl i see you still looking good come help me with the grocery

Whuu thank God cause sindi wanted us to go buy one i was like no I'm too tired you'll go with sbari to the market you've grown hey as she took some plastics on the car.

Heheh listen to you and you forever young right? Laughs

Hehehe well as you can carrying three plastics heading to the house uhmm is there something left in the car?

Yeah two boxes of pizza as she looked at her smilling.

What God is awesome she said rushing to the car as she took them closing the door hmhm the smell sbari though it's like you knew i was craving for them.

Standing at the door as he locked his car getting inside well you know the funny thing is i was thinking about that day we slept at the hotel remember? Laughing

My my hiding her face laughing arg man don't please i was still new in the game okay don't be like that tu.

Throwing his hands in the air as sign of surrender okay okay so you alone?

Nope sindi is bathing she woke up not so long ago taking a slice from the box joining him in the couch soo?

Hehehe what now ntombi?

Well don't give me that what made you come here, was it sindi or it just happened that you wanted to see us or me smilling.

Hahha funny huh well i wanted to see you guys especially you we family now sbari ofcourse I'll have to come once in a while to check up on you i brought you here imagine if i get a call saying you've been hurted or something like that imagine what your mom or dad will do to me?

Yoh trust me i know even wanna imagine i missed you and your crazy self hey

Me too so how's work?

Arggg as long as there's money I'm good though i don't see myself working there full term.

True but you do know that those who are successful today started off somewhere right?

Smiles yeah true this pizza is good want me to dish for you?

Yes please i thought you'll never ask relaxing on the couch.

Hehehe listen to you I'm not your wife or your maid shame heading to the kitchen

Sindi came wearing her denim skirt and a big tshirt plus sleepers letting her braids loose no make up nothing uh ntombi i thought i heard you talking with someone is he...looking at the lounge where he saw him starring right back at her wow uhm hey akhona heading to him.