Chapter Fifteen

I'm Sindi Hlophe I'm from joburg I've been here ever since i started my high school. My parent's stay at durban well yes they are married ofcourse i don't have siblings I'm the only child at home it happened that my mom couldn't bare more children after me i just couldn't bare being with them till i get older so that's where i met akhona we were dating or we are I'm really not sure cause he doesn't pay attention to me these days I'm a bit light i have a short afro Chinese eyes and a tiny body yes I'm slender not too slender though i do have friends they so wild just like me i just love to party no lie i mean I'm still young and fresh so why not? When akhona told me I'd be sharing a room with some chick i even forgot her name i was so bored i mean why now or maybe is it cause he wants her to keep an eye on me? I doubt that niggur doesn't care about me ever since he caught me kissing one of my neighbour Jonathan well I'm a women i have needs arggg now i have to go home anyone whose going to drop me off?

Uhmm yeah sure let's go got all your things?

Well yeah mbali ain't you coming ?

Yeah let's go i wanna see your new roomie

Don't remind me please damn it's 09:00 we really are party animals huh

Guys come lets go now

Yeah sean don't yell at us we have headache already please

Just get in and stop talking too much as they got in heading to maboneng.

Yawing stretching her body.....incoming call akhona
Sleepy voice  uhmm hey
Hey you still sleeping?
Well i was till you decided to wake me up you arrived already?
Well yes i just wanted to drive straight home but i arrived today well 5min ago.
Damn you surely can drive hey
Well yep is sindi home?
Uhmm I've been sleeping since yesterday so maybe she's home I'll just go check her.
No no was just asking okay now keep well and take care bye.
Bye bye..hung up

Throwing her head back to the pillow..fuck I'm so tired she says. ....thinking...

I wonder if sindi is a good person i mean i just don't want drama I'll give her the space she needs as long as she gives me mine will have to come up with rules i mean we share now sigh..it's gonna be a long day i guess

She was disturbed by loud noises getting inside the house

Shshhh guys we have someone in here please don't make noise

Laughing where is she? Throwing himself on the sofa.

Clears throat....sanibona.

The moment they laid their eyes on her they just opened their mouths but no word came out it.

Uhmm hello waving her hand smilling.

Uhmm oh hey as he stoop up heading to her shaking her hand

Hey I'm ntombi smilling

I'm sindi and this is mbali my friend

Oh nice meeting you guys she just stood there looking at them not knowing what to say or do.

Uhmm okay this is not what i expected okay come sit with us then.

Alrighty as she followed them to the lounge uhmmm so ...

Yeah soo....they all laughed guys though seun I've never seen you so speechless you okay asked mbali

Uhm yeah just that she's so beautiful I'm still admiring her beauty guys

Smilling thank you well i hope i won't be getting in your sindi i was hoping we would sit down and talk things through about how we gojng to live since we sharing.

Oh no problem will do that later on cause as you can I'm so tired I'm pretty sure i smell of sweat too yeah

Yeah you do friend said mbali smilling looking at ntombi.

Okay then standing up oh it was nice meeting you seun and mbali let me leave you guys to talk heading to her bedroom.

Fuck guys she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life i mean where is she from again?

Uhmm KZN her sister got married to akhona's older brother Thulasizwe.

Damn meaning i won't get him nomore sigh.

Mbali don't even start but she is beautiful hmhm lord throwing herself back to the couch.

But i can see she's kinda shy did you see how she kept looking down and playing with her fingers.

Do you blame the poor girl you saw how shocked we were when we saw her huh? Did you those long thick locks of hers the brown eyes the pure dark skin it's like a melted dark chocolate i won't even mention her smile her body she's like a tiny doll hmhm she's beautiful sindi i pity you my friend.

Yeah yeah right mbali okay seun thanks for dropping us off you can leave now.

But uhmm...

Cutting him off no bro we wanna go and sleep see you tomorrow okay

Hehehe mbali you kicking me out you do remember it's not your house right?

Rolling her eyes....just go niggur

Okay girls but so you know i would be coming more often here i mean we friends right sindi?

Laughing while shaking her head just go seun will talk thanks for the ride pushing him to the door.

Ookay bye as he went outside heading to his car.

She's a beauty huh?

Yep she is but she's still innocent she's still new in the area atleast she got you right?

Meaning....

Well she won't get bored plus you'll help her out in some things like finding a good job getting to know people and other things then

Uhmm other things like mbali?....looking at her.

Well sex ...yep you should teach her a one or two thing about sex.

Ewww no man I'm sure she knows what happens when two people get naked.

Laughing aight let's go and nap will wake up later on I'm not sleeping over you should get along with your roomie first

Sigh....fine then let's go and sleep off they went.