Chapter Seventy Five

It was around 02:00 when sindi and ntombi got to KZN they decided to book a BNB so that they could sleep there then take taxi that's gonna drop them off in the morning ..wow i never thought we have such places here in KZN yawning putting her bag on the sofa.

Yeah true though you did say yourself that you have cool areas i guess this is one of then damn I'm really tired i just wanna sleep seems like will be sharing a bed.

lord covering her face, please don't fart.

Laughs opening the blankets you mad she took her clothes off getting inside the covers ain't you joining me?

Yes i am she took off hers aswell and got in switching the side lamp and off to bed.

She opened her eyes looking at the ceiling, she couldn't sleep at all ntando was a center of attention but this one she wasn't feeling it she kept thinking of phumlani wondering if he's okay or yet he's married already.

Why ain't you sleeping ntando turning to face her.

I just can't sleep and pretend like all is well i mean not so long ago my life was going pretty well but now I'm getting married to someone who i don't even know atleast you were told but with me it's different.

Shhh! Everything is gonna be alright sis just don't think about this in the wrong way for all i heard phumlani is getting married also why didnt you tell me all this?

Cause i didn't wanna burden you i mean you have your own problems so am i so i don't need any sympathy from nobody imagine if i introduced him them boom they still marry me off.

I don't think they would have done that well it's gonna happen whether you like it or not sis so just keep your head held high and face all this you stronger than you think brushing her face.

Sniffs i miss him thobile like he's all i think about now it hurts that all that is gone.

I know baby i know wipping her tears all will be okay it will be come getting closer to her. Let's sleep please we have a long day tomorrow and i don't want you to have puffy eyes and red nose okay.

Argg even if i do i don't care maybe it will send them away.

Laughing looking at her, stop it let's sleep dragging the blankets to cover them proper as she closed her eyes sleeping.

It was around 5am when mankosi woke up lucky for her she had pretty good neighbours whenever there was something they were always there to help come rain or sunshine...uhm okay nzalo please take care of the meat it's the one with the big pot and the others can brew the traditional beer I'm really not perfect when it comes to that.

The ladies nodded as they started

She went inside to check on thobile and ntando seeing them sleeping peacefully made her to stand there and stare thinking to herself that her ntando is getting lobola'd today she smiled nervously closing the door.

Lady1: is makoti still sleeping at this time?

Yeah she is i mean it is early and besides those people will be here around 10:00 i want her to sleep for now cause she has been feeling down the previous day.

Lady2: i can imagine mankosi even my daughter was like this my husband didn't even want me to know aswell i was so devastated thinking why is he secretive.

I understand well how is she holding up i heard they moved to the big city?

Yes they did and she's pregnant with her second child now she wanted to take me with i said no shaking her head.

Why? I mean i heard that it is nice that side.

True but also it has more crimes besides I'm old now mankosi i can't be going up and down i wanna die in peace in our village you see here it is peaceful we may not live like your in-laws but we are rich in our hearts pointing her chest.