Chapter Three

My name is Thulasizwe Sibiya I'm born and bred in Kwazulu Natal I'm the first son of Nsizwa and Thandekile Sibiya I have two siblings one is akhona who is 22 years then there's khensani she's 20 years then there's me I'm 28years old. I finished my degree last of last year I'm now working as a accountant on my dad's company I'm tall slim and caramel in complexion and i don't have any wife as yet but that's about to change.

Baba what time are we going to the Nkosi's ?

Ahh i think 10:00 will be fine will be taking akhona with is that fine with you?

Yebo baba that's fine with me so tell me about the Nkosi family just a quick brief to enlighten me with what I'm getting myself into.

Uhmm well.....okay there's three daughters one is thobile first born I'm not sure how old they are then there's ntando who is the second then there's ntombi the last I'm not really sure what they do interms of working.

So you trying to tell me you don't know a thing about them?

Don't raise your voice at me please

Hehehe bhuti well they are beautiful i must say two are light skinned then one is pretty much dark like she is dark.

Oh you mean ntombi?....that one looks like her dad too much but she's beautiful for me she is the most beautiful there but her father said she's still young for marriage.

Ntombi?...akhona tell me more about her.

Well there's none to tell other than she's dark i don't really know her that well but trust me thobile and ntando are the most beautiful ladies in that household and their mom damn that lady is fine bhuti

Yewena akhona that lady is old enough to be your mom yangizwa....shouting

Yoh baba relax I'm just complimenting that's all so abomalume they coming?

No they not i want thula to pick his wife first then from there will let them know about all this.

Okay baba let me go and get ready then.

Mina let me go to my wife I'm sure she misses me already.

Euwww baba ai maan ima kancane yoh as he shakes his head...akhona.

Wena go get yourself a wife uphume kimi as he passed him heading to his wife.

# Nkosi Household#

Girls the time is ticking please get ready mina and ntombi we done with the cooking just go get ready please.

But mama what shall we wear ?

Ntando you have torns of long dresses in your wardrobe dont ask me nonsense please....sounding iritated

Yoh okay mama let me go and get ready.

So mama i don't think i should be around right since they here for ntando and thobile?

Don't start with me please all of you need to be there simple now go and get ready they said they will be there at 10:00.

Okay mama as she went to the back and bathed.

Mamakhe stop stressing everything is ready you did a good job by waking up early with the girls all you need to do is bath now look at you looking all cute when you mad.

Blushing....don't start with me as she shakes her big butt heading her bedroom to get ready.

Sigh!....i pray it goes well as he joined his wife.

# Sibiya's household#

Shouting....baba it's now 09:40 you people shouldn't be late ....said khensani.