Chapter Thirty Four

Girl tapping her lighlty she was still sleeping the time was 10:00 a.m since she smoked some weed yesterday and mixed it with alcohol ntombi wake up tapping her again.

Hmhmhm yawining what now I'm still sleep trying to sit still.

Girl you slept on the couch?

Ahhh man shshsh closing her ears you making noise dude what time is it?

Uhmm 10:00 and last time i checked around this time you bathed looking all fresh and breakfast all ready done just get your lazy ass up go take a bath and then will talk I'll make some food in the meantime.

Yawning again uhm thank you damn i slept pretty late yoh folding the blanket.

Oh why didn't seun leave right after he dropped us?

Thinking..all the things that happened last time were starting to catch up with her uh clears throat no i think so let me go and bath passing by her walking fast heading to the bathroom.

Uh okay heading to the kitchen flip mbali let me call her i really hope she's okay and safe dialing her numbers.....second ring she answered

Party pooper
Hey friend you okay?
Duh I'm okay and then what happened yesterday i mean we were enjoying each other's vibe the next thing sipho appears you guys decide to leave huh..yelling
Wait man stop shouting anyway i don't know you saw ntombi was already acting up so i couldn't do anything what did sipho do when we left?
Uhm well he just went inside the house he never came back to us whatever it is that's happening between him and ntombi they must sort or both of them musn't attend same events or parties
Sigh...that's a bit unfair though
Nah what's unfair is that she comes and ruin things for us that's unfair anyway i slept with Michael.
Bitch!!...screaming what?
Laughs yeah hey i mean he was all over me yesterday plus you saw him abs right?
Laughs yea yeah sooo..?
Well he knows his thing girl flip he's coming bye chommie.
What you still there mbali?
Bye chommie...hung up

Wow mbali wow she charged it and started making mince huming a song by brenda fassie vulindlela.

Hmhm you can sing huh?

Startled please don't ever do that again i hate it like really.

Oppsie sorry well i didn't you were in a call so i didn't want to disturb plus it seemed intresting pouring water in a glass.

Uh uhm well..

No it's okay i agree with mbali though i shouldn't bring drama wherever i go.

So you not mad?

No I'm not drinking her water.

Well what happened last night?

Sounding defensive where?

Uhm no need to rude ntombi if you don't want to talk then it's cool focusing on her mince.

Sigh okay well i don't know just that i didn't expect to see sipho there okay a part of me did but another part of me was like no way forget it but breaths in like i don't know what happened.

Like you just froze ntombi ..pass me the salt next to you.

I know okay there's no need to rub it in handing the salt to her i mean I've never felt like that with anyone before but with him it's different like he's so manly when his around you can feel his present his so strong his arms like his eyes i don't know but when i froze right infront of him i just saw my whole future with him right in his eyes sigh..i don't know if I'm making sense but i think I'm inlove hiding her face.

Looking at her shocked..

Uhm don't just look at me please say something?

Uh okay well sigh looking at her uhm okay i knew you liked the guy ever since we bumped into him or he bumped into us either way but i didn't know you were in it too deep you get what i mean?

Uhm yea i thought so too but i guess the heart wants what it wants. But looking down.

But what?

Well i don't know infact I'm not sure what happened yesterday i think seun broke my virginity.

Screaming WHAT!! Ntombi are you crazy?

Okay as i said i don't know well we were kissing next minute we on a couch I'm on top of him he touches my breasts then next he puts his finger on my coochie he inserted it arggg i can't.

So he didn't insert is penis right?

Yea he didn't he didn't only his finger.

Sigh shaking her head in relief yoh i don't know what to say tell me do you love sipho or you love what he makes you feel when you think of him?

Huh? Meaning I'm kinda lost.

Well there's lust then there's love ntombi are you inlove with sipho?

Yea nodding i believe so yea.

Funny enough whenever you think about him you endup with seun so i think you inlove with sipho but you lusting on seun you get my point?

Fuck no no no I'm not it happened that we kissed it didn't mean anything though trust me.

Hehe well it was a mistake once right?

Yea definetly it was.

So second time mistake still? No ntombi we both not dumb here it's either you leave seun alone or you guys sort whatever this is that you are doing.

Please don't judge me cause the same seun is the one who made you and akhona to break up right?

What?

Yes you heard me right i can see that you two are hiding something from me whatever that this is I'm not interested at least i didn't cheat on anyone.

Slapped her..listen to me just cause I'm all kind and friendly to you doesn't mean you should disrespect me I'm not your sisters I'll beat the hell out of you whatever happened between me and akhona doesn't include you at all so if you feel like fucking akhona go ahead i don't give a fuck do you hear me aslong as you'll respect me if him fingering you has made you a woman then go act all bossy where you came from just don't test my patience please....switching the stove pushed her as she passed by oh and another thing stop this thing you doing seun and sipho are friends don't ruin that for them clicks tongue.

Holding her cheeck sindi shouting

Went to her bedroom and banged the door hard.

She flinched fuck taking out the ice block rubbing it on her cheeck..