Chapter Sixty Seven

Uhm so baby where we going you still haven't said anything you know looking at him.

Well we about to arrive baby infact we are here as he got in the yard parking with the other cars.

Whose house is this sipho?

My parent's house come let's go opening the door.

What? Are you foreal why didn't you tell me i should've wore a skirt or dress this is not appropriate really checking herself out.

Shhhhh relax will you come let's go please.

I don't think I'm ready

You'll never be ready trust me so shall we?

Why didn't you tell me shouting.

Okay please not here alright you can shout at me later i told you that I'm gonnna wife you one day so why must i hide you like you some side chick come on now I want to be with you only you so please do this for me giving her the pleading eye.

Don't give me that facing the other way.

Please baby?

Arg yeah yea I'm still mad though but it's not like i have a choice she opened the door stepping out.

He stepped out aswell closing the door, you look lovely my queen smiling

You told me remember?

Okay i guess you really mad I'll make it up to you come on now holding her hand as they both went inside. The house was packed people were all over the house some were making food at the kitchen some at the lounge chatting about random stuff

Why is there so many people here? She whispered looking around.

Friends and family love keep your cool uhm hello family he shouts.

Oh my baby look at you kissing his cheeks and who is this lovely lady you with? Looking at ntombi.

Uhm this is ntombi mama

Uhm hello mama she greets hugging her.

She winked at sipho hugging ntombi you look beautiful my daughter come let's go and greet the others sipho go help out .

But mama ..

Nope nope she took ntombi's hand heading to the lounge with her.

Damn who is that? Asked his cousin looking at ntombi who was being stared at .

That's ntombi my girlfriend looking at her smilling as she looked back giving him the help me look.

Come man sabelo is outside he's been waiting for you both heading to the other side.

Hey the guys cheered as they saw him coming with cousin sisanda.

He handshaked them sitting down damn this meat smells nice I'm hungry already.

Want a beer man?

Yea sure he took it uhm so what did i miss?

Hahaha none man we just got here also so where is makoti bae? Sabelo

She's inside man drinking his beer.

She looks like a model man damn cuz you should wife her i tell you.

Hehhe sisanda relax man as they continued talking

Uhm ntombi where are you from?

Oh uhm from KZN i moved this side not so long ago drinking her juice.

One of the girls that were on the same age as her she stood up grabbing her as they both went to the kitchen

Shame you really were uncomfortable huh?