Chapter Eight

Week before the wedding.

Well my aunt cousin from durban thembeka came to help me out since i was gonna be a wifey yeah you heard me right you guys.. a whole wifey my negotiations went quite well even though my uncles started to cause chaos but all in all everything went well i can finally say I'm now Thobile Sibiya we getting married nextweek but I still need to fix some things like me trying to cook and ironing clothes i know it's a bit late for that but then i don't think it's that hard anywho let me take you back on what happened during my negotiations....while my uncles were inside discussing what seemed like forever me,thembeka,ntando and ntombi were told to sit outside .

It's so cold lord......said ntando

Yeah it is so thembeka how's the marriage life treating you?

Well it is hard at times but i make sure to continue going strong.

You sound depressed hey

That's good to know ntando anyway what's happening with your life?

None that concerns you thembeka ever since you married that husband of yours you think you better than us huh?

Clicking her tongue...bitch please i won't even entertain your bullshit you still dumb i see all you ever do is follow thobile all day long does she even fart? I doubt with you all over her bheka manje she's getting married she's gonna leave and you'll stay behind watching the sun falls cause that's all you ever do so please before you ask me bull just think first.....

Whoah chill will you....

But thembeka that wasn't necessarily really why did you have to say all that?

Because she's talking crap....ntombi you've been quiet wassup?

It's nothing I'm just minding my own business sis'T

I heard you'll be moving to joburg is that true?

Yes it is true sisi...looking down

Sigh!..so have you sorted out your things for instance where you going to stay and finding a job?

Well I've been saving money sis so all in all i believe I'll be good when i get there

You so beautiful ntombi really you just too beautiful do me a favour don't change when you get there okay?...stay true to yourself and do what you gotta do only if you'll benefit something from it.

Smilling...yes mam

Nyes nyam..whoah wheee joburg this and that wena ntombi you...pointing at her let's hope won't get there and endup selling your body i heard that whenever a girl comes from the rural areas whenever she gets to the big city they let loose.

Pullong up a straight face ...thanks for the info...but sis'T i heard you don't worryi got this okay?

I know baby i know

Door opens....girls they calling you come inside please...

As they all went inside kneeling down with blankets covering them...