Chapter Eighty Six

Calm down mamakhe please trying to grab her from heading to the door you even forgot to change your nightie i know you angry and all of that but please use your mind also go bath change and eat then we shall leave I'm mad too infact I'm angry ntando is my daughter i don't get why we only finding out today that she's at a hospital.

I don't get why they didn't inform me us why couldn't they just let us know huh pacing up and down.

My dear we will get all the answers when we get there okay lets go get ready come handing her hand to her.

I'm really pissed baba why didn't thobile tell us atleast huh? Her phone has been off the entire night what the hell is going on she shouted wiping the tears that were falling.

Please my love please stop shouting and don't cry come let's go get ready will go straight to the hospital atleast i have the car today .

He was talking about a company car that he uses whenever there's meetings that are based in other departments same as his though.

Hai baba hai no i really dont get how some people think really leading the way to the bathroom

I know sthandwa sami i know following her..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Fuuuck, hitting his head like a mad person cursing through his teeths.

And then what's wrong now why you acting like a mad person? Heading to her closet.

Thula just called me he says ntando called her parent's yesterday from the hospital to come see her.

What? Holding her mouth in shock

I told you guys that us staying quite about this is gonna backfire i don't know now how to face the Nkosi's we dead i tell you.

But we'll pretend like we didn't know all this baba.

Really? Are you going to give me that right now huh shouting, even if you deny remember you signed that you the one who brought her that night i cannot believe you right now really it's like you don't even care about that poor girl.

Wow just wow you out of all people please don't just don't giving him the hand as she continues dressing up.

Yeah you right i don't know why i even bother trying to have a decent conversation with you really let me go downstairs and make myself something to eat.

Haibo looking at him with shock.

Whatever do what you do best and hurry up we have to be there by 10:00 he got out banging the door.

Please can we talk love please i owe you an explanation
Just leave me alone thula please i told you that you are dead to me so just go to your girlfriend
Thobile you are my wife he shouted
Goodbye..hung up

Sniffs looking down locking her phone.

Uh you okay my child? His voice was calm and he looked a bit worried.

Yes baba I'm okay wipping her tears.

Have you heard from thula?

Yes i have but he's the least of my worries now.

Well understandable tell me when are you going to visit your sister at the hospital?

I won't baba i don't see any need to really if you don't mind can i stay here for a couple of days till i figure something out?

No nana it's okay you can stay here aslong as you want joining her on the couch, how you holding up?

To be honest i really don't know if i saw it coming then yeah maybe i was going to be okay but now that i didn't and it happened to be my sister it's hard baba it is.