Chapter four

It was the middle of june it was too cold it was quite clear winter was in,the sibiya's were sitting on the dinning area talking about what happened at the Nkosi household and how they enjoyed every moment of it and akhona kept going on and on about how good their food was most of all he enjoyed the cabbage the most but they really enjoyed till akhona asked thula about ntombi.

Heheheh baba did you see thula was love struck the time ntombi came with the bowl of water?

Yey i saw ndoda he couldn't even hide it hey.

Brushing his face...i wasn't love struck just that her beauty caught me off guard baba when akhona mentioned her being dark and all i didn't think her being dark will make her look so naturally and so beautiful God I've never seen such beauty in my entire life pity cause she's going to jhb.

She's young bro plus she's off limit so thobile?

Well i chose her i mean she's the eldest and she's beautiful too infact all of them are but ntombi caught me off guard but yeah it is what it is I'm marrying thobile.

You sure son? I mean don't force anything please at the end i want you to be happy not for me but for yourself....said mom.

Well mom don't worry I'll be good plus she's beautiful I'm sure her and khensani will get along very well right khensi?

Uhhh no..

Come on now....

I'm kidding man if she's good as you say then we definetly can get along just fine but you sure it's her you want to marry cause all i hear is ntombi this and that?

Yeah relax I'm sure thobile is the one I'm going to marry and i don't want anything big just a small intimate wedding with a few friends and family baba send the letter before this week ends okay?

Sure son I'll do that

Khensi when are you getting married?

Uhm dad please don't ruin the moment please

You? Pointing at akhona

Well thula will lead by example baba if his goes well then I'll marry too.

As they all laughed enjoying the moment...going on about who wants to wear this and that all along thula kept thinking about ntombi as she went on and on about jhb her dreams her selling fruits and welding here and there but he knew she was still young she was just a girl with big dreams ..he thought about thobile on what she said earlier on about her wanting kids a big family...sigh! At least she has dreams maybe i should make her go back to school once we got married yeah that could work i want a strong wife one that would be able to help me build myself as much as I'll help her too. One that would be perfect to build an empire with i just hope I'm not making the biggest mistake of my life i really hope but either than that we do learn from our mistakes.

Tapping him.....you okay? Whispering

Uhmm yeah I'm okay fam let me go and sleep i have a light headache plus I'm tired it's been a long day at work.

Okay no problem do you have pain killers for it? Asked mom.

Yea mom I'll drink panado usually it helps with the light headache

You ate right?

Yes mah i did eat can i go now?

Yes you may.

As he stood up heading upstairs.

Baby stop treating thula like a baby please he's a man now a grown fully bearded man now stop treating him like a 5 year old.