Chapter Twelve

It was now the day after the wedding the sibiya's and Nkosi's agreed on doing a family lunch at noon since they believe they didn't get to know each other quite well as we saw yesterday it was very busy people were dancing drinking and singing so everyone had their best time ever..

Mama so what time is the lunch again?

Hai ntombi this is the 5th time you asking me this kanti yini what's wrong you've been acting off this morning you starting to annoy me now.

Well i just don't see the need of us going there i mean don't they know we tired we've been busy ever since this whole wedding started no man i want to relax you guys can do and leave me behind.

Roared....ntombi just do what your mom tells you for once and stop asking bull we all tired but there's nothing we can do but to go there we are family now we have to know each and everyone from the sibiya's if you feel tired ask for a room there and sleep simple.

Yeah whatever.....clenching her teeth..

What was that?

Nothing dad let me go and bath then.

You like acting up don't you?

Please move ntando i wanna go bath....

Just stop acting like you the queen of the castle oh and when are you leaving? Didn't you say after the wedding huh dumb head.

Whoah look who is calling me dumb head .....chuckling just move please

Shifting to the side......

Was that hard....argg you so annoying yoh as she entered her room banging her door after her.

Mxm whatever...heading to the kitchen mom,dad morning.

Morning my baby how do you feel well without thobile not being here?

Well i do miss her dad but life goes on i hope I'll get married soon though

Huh?.....you wanna get married ntando

Yes mama is there a problem with that?

Well...throwing hands in the air

What mama? It's not like I'm young anyway.

You competing with your sister now? You think marriage is a game don't you

Well no if dad married tee off then i believe he would do the same with me right baba?

Huffs....mamakhe I'm going to bath okay time is not on our side..as he stood up heading to his bedroom

But mama you guys are not fair really whenever i come up with something you just turn a blind eye it's like i don't exist.

Wow just wow you know what you and ntombi are really trying my patience really and i won't even entertain you when you done eating go bath we have to go.

With what mama? Cause last time i checked we don't have a car

Just go bath ntando and stop asking me bull.....heading to her bedroom.

Sigh!....it's gonna be a long day today lord.

#Newly weds#

Uhmm thobile wake up.....shaking her lightly

Ahh man what time is it like I'm tired really tired can't i relax without anyone waking me up?

But we have to go remember there's a family lunch today?

Rubbing her eyes.....huh family lunch for?

You can be dumb huh...for our in-laws to get to know each other.