Chapter Eighty Eight

Ntombi's arrival..

Sigh taking her bags putting them in the car she decided to go two weeks before her negotiations well this time sindi assured her that she's going to come with sipho's family she's not ready to see akhona yet since their relationship didnt end on a good note uh anything else ?

No i think you took more than enough it seems like you planning on staying there forever?

Oh hell nah i wouldn't do that mistake besides my husband wouldn't allow that blushing is she mentions sipho who was heading back to the house..

Honey no more bags right? Touching her shoulders from the back.

Yea sure looking at sindi so this is goodbye

Dude it seems like i won't see you ever again sniffs holding her hands

Please don't please, listen I'll call you whenever i can my plane leaves around 15:30 i should go now i love you okay?

I know don't say bye just go and please let me know when you land.

Definetly uhm babe let's go shall we?

Well I've been waiting for you two to kiss so since you done giving me the show we shall fidling his fingers with hers don't worry she's gonna arrive safe will see her in two weeks time.

Fine bye guys go now before she misses her flight i really hope you wearing a dipper.

Laughs for what now?

So you won't shit on yourself duh laughing

Sipho joining shaking his head heading to the car with ntombi babe?  opening the door for her.

Yhuu! Niggur has no patients at all boo kissing her cheecks bye now she ran off the car closing the door waving her hands on sindi for goodbye till they disappeared hitting the road. You okay?

I'll miss you sweety pie promise me you'll let me know when you land even when you get home oh and please uber no lifts nothing and another thing is..."

Oh no no no babe please relax it's not like I'll be lost or it's my first time going to KZN that's my home remember?

Sigh' true sorry baby just that I'm really scared to let you travel all alone can't i go with you?

No sipho we spoke about this so no don't worry besides soon I'll be your wife yea smilling looking at him.

I really can't wait my love smiling aswell.

I'm only worried about one thing though

Which is?

The situation at home i don't know i feel like there's a lot in this ntando's story being hospitalised like they keeping me in the dark.

Well guess you'll find out since you going there right?

True yes i want answers just cause  i nolonger stay with them doesn't mean they should exclude me in such matters.

Fair yes true.

I'm sure you think I'm being dramatic huh.

Hahaha not at all infact you making me want to eat you up right now brushing her thigh..

Babe no you going to kill us use both hands while driving please..

Damn i swear you almost killed me there laughing.

It's not funny foreal it's not taking her phone out...

So what time is she coming?

I don't know but she said she's flying last time we spoke.