Chapter Eighty Three

Finally we here breathing loud rolling her eyes at him.

Whoa you and drama you ready?

Nodded, I'm ready yes let's go before she calls your uncles and aunties

He unlocked the door laughing looking at her let's go he said

She got out of the car aswell taking the food she neatly dished on the plate following sipho behind who was more than excited to share the news with his mother.

Sipho whispering as he was about to open the door.

What?

Why dont you knock?

Argg really babe come on now you think she will hear me? Besides you can see this house is huge so come let's go .

But uhm..

Ntombi no man come grabbing her hand getting inside lucky for them mama was on the kitchen it's pretty clear she woke up early cause she was fully dressed as if she was heading somewhere.

Mama he went to her kissing her forehead, hmhm look at you where you off to this early?

Well hello to you too sipho and why didn't you tell me that you coming huh?

Hello mama she went to her giving her the plate you look nice

Well thank you koti hugging her aswell. You like acting all shy i know your type when you infront of the people you act all shy but when it comes to close doors you something else winking at her.

She suddenly became shy looking down not uttering a word.

Geez mama no man well i came to tell you the good news i couldn't wait so i wanted to do it in person.

Holding her chest looking at him, well?

Well uhm grabbing ntombi's hand well i asked her to marry me and she said yes.

What? Oh my illulating dancing around the kitchen my goodness she went to them hugging them both, i don't know what to say oh God is good sniffs looking at them.

Mom please don't cry you know i hate seeing you cry.

I'm sorry but these tears are for joy like I'm really happy that finally you found one person you truely love and she loves you too and i love her for loving you she grabbed ntombi's hands kissing them "thank you my child. Welcome to the family" she said hugging them both again wait so the ring?

Well i wanted to ask her first mama imagine buying a ring then she says no.

Ntombi laughs .

Hehehe listen to you well at least she agreed and you need to get that ring and what do we have here peeking on the plate that was covered.

Oh i bought you one of my plates mama i hope you'll like it.

Well thank you my daughter but i eat my breakfast at 7am but now that i have this yummy plate I'll eat at noon now let's go sit at the lounge we have lot of things to talk about.

They both looked at each other.

Hey you two i don't care if you want to go just follow me heading to the lounge.

Babe he whispered 

She shrugged her shoulders chuckling joining mama at the lounge.

Thobile woke up feeling the urge to pee she quickly got off the bed running to the bathroom...ahhh damn she said as she pee'd since she was holding it. She whipped herself and washed her hands then walked back to bed.

Hey babe opening his eyes slowly looking at her.

Hi she said passing him getting inside the covers.

He turned to face her but she was facing the other way.

Babe touching her..

Please don't I'm really not in the mood for all this I'm tired and for someone who was partying all night sex has to be the last thing on your mind.

Whoah what's going on?

With what she asked still facing the other way.

Thobile will you look at me?

I want to sleep I'm tired i drank whiskey yesterday I'll talk to you when i wake up covering herself with blanket.

Thula's phone vibrating..

He took it checking the message

Phumlani is back when i got home he was there i had to come up with a lie thought i should let you know don't respond.

Sigh switching it off looking at thobile who covered in blankets.

It was around 12:30 when ntando woke up from her sleep stretching her arms hmhm damn my neck stretching it.

You sure were tired huh, want water?

Uhm yes please looking around what time is it?

It's half 12 giving her cold water well you did enjoy partying with your friend last night if you wake up at this time.

Yeah i did gulping her water on the go.

Well i would like to meet this friend of yours who takes my wife to party all night is she married?

Uhm i don't know trying to get up from the sofa.

Huh? You don't know

Clears throat uhm what i meant to say was that i just woke up my mind is not yet functioning can't you let me breath first then you can interrogate me?

Wow you never cease to amaze me hey oh well do breath dear when you feel like being a wife to me you know where to find me.

Sigh...look I'm sorry for how I've been behaving lately i really am sorry just that i have lots of things on my mind.

Wait didn't you say you going to visit your mom this weekend?

Well my friend suggested we go enjoy ourselves since I'm forever at home.

Hmhm alright then so you won't even ask how the deal went?

Oh yeah uhm so?

You unbelievable sometimes i ask myself if is this worth it.

This?

Yes this it's like you bored you just doing me a favour by being my wife and i don't know why cause it's not like we have a baby or something that tie us forever.

The fuck, what are you trying to say? You wanna divorce me she yelled.

Well you decide cause really I'm getting impatient by this nonsense he took his car keys.

She blocked him from passing. We still talking where the hell you going?

Move! I don't have time for this crap.

I just told you we not done talking.

He roughly pulled her aside pinning her on the wall. Now you listen to me and listen very carefully I've been tolerating this nonsense of yours and lately you've been acting like crazy i don't know why but so help me lord just cause i keep up with your bullshit doesn't mean you should disrespect me you hear me?

Nodding looking at him.

He pressed her nipples hard i asked do you hear me?

Uhh you hurting me phumlani trying to get from his grip.

He pinched them harder...

Ahhhh she screamed, i hear you

Good now be a good girl and move out of my way .

She moved letting him pass by as he walked out of the door heading to his car.

Shit rubbing her nipples...

He started the engine on, fuck ntando hitting the dashboard he looked at the door for a while then started the car as he drove out of the yard...

Sniffs fixing the sofa she was sleeping in then took her things heading to the bedroom....